BREAKING NEWS Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

My 'uncle' may fund your useless mooryaan fight madoobe who knows but then you will also support him :manny:

Madoobe is not important. The most important thing is Kenya and the sea. If Kenya is defeated and the sea is ours madoobe will pack his bags with kenya. That sea is the lifeline. IF there is hawiye president he needs to be a guy with no ties to Kenya. For Darood the sea is gone if Fatboi Deni becomes president but he has low chance. You guys should just elect farmaajo xafidullah.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Madoobe is not important. The most important thing is Kenya and the sea. If Kenya is defeated and the sea is ours madoobe will pack his bags with kenya. That sea is the lifeline. IF there is hawiye president he needs to be a guy with no ties to Kenya. For Darood the sea is gone if Fatboi Deni becomes president but he has low chance. You guys should just elect farmaajo xafidullah.
What's your problem with Deni. Deni this Deni that lool.

Worry about gheto being abused by Ethiopia for 3 decades

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
OMG, the fighting in this thread is more brutal than the one in Mogadishu.

The VP for Galmudug should be also HG.

Buuns killed alot of people in Galmudug. They murdered the Sacad General of the 21st and replaced him with a buun from Gedo.

They gave money and weapons to Al-shabab and the told 21st to leave Bacadweyne so to try and harm us.

They won't have the VP but will be given to Abgaal, Murusade or Duduble etc People who actually live and contribute to Galmudug not parasites that live in Ethiopia.

When is mama kenya going to get rid of garissa's muddy roads and build you a proper roads. Aren't you proud kenyans?
Garissa has no mud or abaar like Gheto gaajo.
Secondly its more developed than Any Marehan town or city.
Has better education system,security,health care as well as social ammenities.

I am Ogaden proud of Garissa,Kismaayo and Jigjiga.
You are a squatter hawiye will kick you out of xamar just like we kicked your hyena sqautters in kismaayo.

You can go back to Nageyle and look after your goats.

Muzaffer

there is no hope for somalia
there is but it needs a man with a true straight vision and doesn't have qablism in his brain.

and Rwanda is a good example

Garissa has no mud or abaar like Gheto gaajo.
Secondly its more developed than Any Marehan town or city.
Has better education system,security,health care as well as social ammenities.

I am Ogaden proud of Garissa,Kismaayo and Jigjiga.
You are a squatter hawiye will kick you out of xamar just like we kicked your hyena sqautters in kismaayo.

You can go back to Nageyle and look after your goats.

Ilkdoheers are pretty annoying. You didn't kick out anyone out of anywhere. If you could you would have done it during civil war, jess tried where did he end up? Be proud of gariss and jigjiga kismayo is not a city in foreign land. You can also be proud of amfadow town where you blow cows.

Muzaffer

Gedo buun give it a rest. You've used up the wadani card so you now try to use deen.
listen to you qabalistic retard I'm not like you who follow my ancestors blindly because Allah destroyed the people who think that way, don't forget the people of Noah and huud and a'd

ุจูŽู„ู’ ู‚ูŽุงู„ููˆุง ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽุง ูˆูŽุฌูŽุฏู’ู†ูŽุง ุขุจูŽุงุกูŽู†ูŽุง ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ูฐ ุฃูู…ู‘ูŽุฉู ูˆูŽุฅูู†ู‘ูŽุง ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ูฐ ุขุซูŽุงุฑูู‡ูู…ู’ ู…ูู‡ู’ุชูŽุฏููˆู†ูŽ

"We found our fathers following a certain religion, and we do guide ourselves by their footsteps."

listen to you qabalistic retard I'm not like you who follow my ancestors blindly because Allah destroyed the people who think that way, don't forget the people of Noah and huud and a'd

ุจูŽู„ู’ ู‚ูŽุงู„ููˆุง ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽุง ูˆูŽุฌูŽุฏู’ู†ูŽุง ุขุจูŽุงุกูŽู†ูŽุง ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ูฐ ุฃูู…ู‘ูŽุฉู ูˆูŽุฅูู†ู‘ูŽุง ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ูฐ ุขุซูŽุงุฑูู‡ูู…ู’ ู…ูู‡ู’ุชูŽุฏููˆู†ูŽ

"We found our fathers following a certain religion, and we do guide ourselves by their footsteps."

Gedo buun preach to your uncle Farmajoo

Trending