Clan war break out in mogadishu

Macalin M

Out here
imagine if somalia was allowed to buy weapons, thank god its banned,

where were the idiots who kept saying the government should be allowed to buy weapons, lift the ban?

the so called government cannot keep peace, they will incite more wars, so wisdom had it we need the ban

horta why are they even fighting?
Single digit casualties, we shouldn’t call it a war unless it develops into one. I have no idea why they are fighting but let’s hope they leave it at that and don’t pursue revenge or whatever.

This govt is a failure kkk, imagine if Farmaajo delays the election, niggas will be out for his head the same day

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Single digit casualties, we shouldn’t call it a war unless it develops into one. I have no idea why they are fighting but let’s hope they leave it at that and don’t pursue revenge or whatever.

This govt is a failure kkk, imagine if Farmaajo delays the election, niggas will be out for his head the same day
This is a land dispute and not an all out war but between the two clans but small lafs from each side having a skirmish

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
you got to be kidding me.
why are they fighting over qabil, i though people mogadishu were done with this.
This is a land dispute and not an all out war but between the two clans but small lafs from each side having a skirmish
the last thing hg should do right now is having skirmishes with eachother.

Trending

Latest posts