Clan Factor Correlation Of Elman Death

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just was told by my 'mother' Elman family is well known in Hamar and are 'duduble', her father was also killed in the same fashion in the warlord era(when I was in Somalia). He was apparently some 'mechanic store owner' repairing civilian vehicles and HG clan technicals in order to 'protect' his business interests.

He also set up a demobilization clinic for HG moryans which is quite interesting cause I don't remember seeing one in 98 lol(I remember those red eyed boys from khat n lack of sleep cuz they had to be 'alert' day/night protecting 'clan green line' or else they lose their 'checkpoint extortions, business extortion rackets, etc)

Apparently he wanted HG to 'civilize'. Ironically he was killed also and now his daughter. This data I have flows quite well with the 4 month 'war' data of Mogadishu where they were killing their best n brightest' like the 'elman' chick but in the hundreds across various fields and sectors.

I suspect it seems to be 'HG' ochestrated cuz they have this culture the most of killing their brightest within HG and one of the reasons 'GM' has never been achieved due to unsettled matters like this event over the 4 month war.

Maybe there was internal clan dynamics again within HG who have unsettled 'beef' and called one of their 'loyalist' to do the hit, because that's how they operate. Like 'caato' is suspected of knocking off 'aideed'.

PS - Don't focus on foreigners, Foreigners really could care less for us. It's always Somali @Teeri-Alpha who 'harm' you over 30 years. Even here in Australia, I pray no Somali comes for job interviews cause I will be the first to ask my manager maybe he is not suitable. The reason is, their 'low brain power' will make me 'look' bad, so it's always a Somali who is against you not the 'foreigner' be it in west or in Somalia. In Somalia it's quite direct like 'indhaha bayba kala baxeen onlf officer' at least this is 'observable'. In the west, it's different, we speak to the whites to not encourage 'somali' into our industry. I want to keep them 'away' sxb or else they will 'tag' all Somalis in the future as 'dumb, slow, non mathamatical, non strategical' and all Somali suffer.

There you go. Always know your enemy is Somali and you will win 'succeed', if you think it's foreigner, your not even in the 'right ball park' sxb.

@Gibiin-Udug purge me from my sin and yes Somalis are quite sick, do not believe that 'somali victim mentality', I mean look at that 'cesspool' in hamar, ghettos are not victims, their THUGS, only thugs and non state actors live in unstructured societies(no nidaam) cause it's a vacuum. Somalis and inparticularly Mogadishu are next level type of evil. Or else you can keep buying into the 30 year 'somali tooosoo' songs while the bodies keep piling up and the sewages start filling the street

when i hear so many negative things about somalis, we are pirates -mainly thanks to HG and MJ who ruined our name in that sphere, we are terrorist, we are drug dealers, blah blah

i came up with a solution, so i dont get evil looks, when asked i just say something like i am from Jubaland or Ogadenia in east africa, it confuses them but shuts them up,

i cannot go anywhere with out being made fun of because of my country

once at uni, in my 1st year bachelor, the white professor went on somali, we are welfare cases, we dont buy houses, high divorce rates, just kept insulting Somalis, and this friend Asian of mine shouted really loud "sir, he is somali", i was embarrassed, i was only 19 years of age man, fresh at uni, looking back, now if he did it i would have reported him to the Dean immediately, but i was naive fresh rook with no cuqdad metric inside me, son of hated me, he taught me managerial economics, i think he was an Irish bastard with his surname,

anywhere somalis live they are headache, buuq, destructive, annoying,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
when i hear so many negative things about somalis, we are pirates -mainly thanks to HG and MJ who ruined our name in that sphere, we are terrorist, we are drug dealers, blah blah

i came up with a solution, so i dont get evil looks, when asked i just say something like i am from Jubaland or Ogadenia in east africa, it confuses them but shuts them up,

i cannot go anywhere with out being made fun of because of my country

once at uni, in my 1st year bachelor, the white professor went on somali, we are welfare cases, we dont buy houses, high divorce rates, just kept insulting Somalis, and this friend Asian of mine shouted really loud "sir, he is somali", i was embarrassed, i was only 19 years of age man, fresh at uni, looking back, now if he did it i would have reported him to the Dean immediately, but i was naive fresh rook with no cuqdad metric inside me, son of hated me, he taught me managerial economics, i think he was an Irish bastard with his surname,

anywhere somalis live they are headache, buuq, destructive, annoying,

It not the 'symptom's that matter, that can be explained away due to no structure in the nation and Mogadishu is squarely to blame. Nothing can exist or grow without some 'order or structure' first. No structure and order u just have 'elements' flying around in no 'defined space' kinda like maybe how the universe was. U need structures like(time, space), then laws(gravity), then elements can develop and sequences in mathamatical method like 'recipe' for a cake but in universal sense the ingredients are more 'elements'.

Human societies are under these universal laws also, if we don't follow the same physical structures of the human universe, what u will see is the same 'symptoms' of chaos-disorder like u wud in the universe. What I brag about to the 'whites' who question me about Somalia, at least we can survive in 'vacuum' of no state, the liklihood of the west surviving for this long is unlikely. I can picture the towns of america turning into 'caves men' societies and hunter/gatherer type. The reason they civilized is they 'created' structures first like nation state, laws, etc. From there elements developed like knowledge, academia to foster minds to grow who then 'contribute' and develop their communities in various sectors. We need to follow the same 'nidaam' since we are apart of the universe, we are not outside of it, no-one can produce or grow in structure less society as the elements(people) will be in chaos mode.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jablibax Haiti bal ka waran? corrupt societies create 'ghettos'. Waxaa ku sugayso hadi aadan dhaqankani lalushka, isdabamarinta ah, nin jeclaysiga ah, tolka lagama janno tago hadi aadan iska tirtirin marki aad umad kale la jogtid waxay keenaysa inu isaguna sidasi uu dhaqmo ma garatay, markasi waxaa so baxay 'nidaam la'an' iyo waxaa dhalanayo 'ghetto' iyo ghetto waxa yimado wixi gashinka aduunka joggo oo aad uu jecel meelaha 'khatarta' ah sida mafiyo, dadka xubnaha ibnal adamka ibsada, company oo is leh kuwi wa-wayna ma joggan ku TAAJIR in kasto uusan waxba shidaal dhoofin karin maba hayste 'suuq uu geeyo' waxaa suuqasi haysto companyo nidaamsan. Waxaa imanayo 'security' iyo kuwa qoriga ka ibiyo sida suuq madow iyo 'qaraxyada. Terrorists, rebels, gangs, thugs ayaa ku noolado nidaam la'an waxana keenayso 'dhaqanki foosha xuma' somaliyeed.

Wallahi umada somaliyeed iyo haiti waa isku dhaqan soo ma ogid ma jecla nidaam, halkani ka eeg waxay manta cunayan kkkk. Aday ku sugaysa

Fat pirate

Observer
I pray no Somali comes for job interviews cause I will be the first to ask my manager maybe he is not suitable. The reason is, their 'low brain power' - @DR OSMAN

What a coon loooool, and then he proceeds to call Mogadishu evil
:stevej: