CK vs Kabtaan Ayuun

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Mtv Lol GIF

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This guy should never be on social media again after Shiine Culay stole his wife :deadpeter:

Shiine is her uncle and that’s how he found out CK is actually Gabooye. Shiine exposed this information after their divorce and that’s how their beef started. CK is only attacking the other men because of their association with Shiine Culay and his participation in the upcoming Darood vs Hawiye TikTok battle.

32FB6C4D-C814-463A-B570-89E693E1CDD6.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
Shiine is her uncle and that’s how he found out CK is actually Gabooye. Shiine exposed this information after their divorce and that’s how their beef started. CK is only attacking the other men because of their association with Shiine Culay and his participation in the upcoming Darood vs Hawiye TikTok battle.

View attachment 207184
WTH? I thought CK was Murusade!?! How the hell did he hide his Gabooye status? No wonder the Arab girl with Harti mom decided to leave thank God she didnt have kids :gucciwhat:

View attachment 207184
Explains everything about him

TekNiKo

VIP
Its all about making money low IQ Somalis are buying Lions worth $300 US dollars in order for their qabiil to win. Little do they know it goes straight into the qaaqle”s pocket.

Duchess

VIP
Its all about making money low IQ Somalis are buying Lions worth $300 US dollars in order for their qabiil to win. Little do they know it goes straight into the qaaqle”s pocket.

Shiine made nearly $4000 during that live. :deadrose:

TekNiKo

VIP
Shiine made nearly $4000 during that live. :deadrose:
We have been FKDing for years and profited 0 dollars. Nimankan naga caqli badan wallahi soon will women join the money making scheme. Mama Malyuun should go profit shes been quiet since she got married to OG man

Duchess

VIP
We have been FKDing for years and profited 0 dollars. Nimankan naga caqli badan wallahi soon will women join the money making scheme. Mama Malyuun should go profit shes been quiet since she got married to OG man
Mama Malyun is too busy being a philanthropist but I may take my talents to TikTok. It’s so easy to get ciyaal TikTok riled up.

TekNiKo

VIP
Mama Malyun is too busy being a philanthropist but I may take my talents to TikTok. It’s so easy to get ciyaal TikTok riled up.
Go get the bag you will need to say something controversi to go viral

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
FKD members should start going live on tiktok and getting that schmoney.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending