ciyaalsuuq nephews

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
About 5 months ago i visited my cousin who lives in north london. she has 3 young boys aged from 2 to 6 and i was pretty excited to meet them all since all i heard about them was nice stuff. unfortunately, the moment i stepped in to their house all i heard was screaming and i instantly got a headache. i couldn't even hear the poor girl trying to talk to me. when she lead me to their living room, it was a mess. there were pillows on the floor, her eldest son standing on the dining table and screaming, "f*ck you", her middle child crying in the middle of the floor, and her youngest trying to jump off his high chair. my blood literally started boiling, her eldest son was swearing at his mum and showing her no respect as she tried to get him down saying, "hooyo, please get down. i'll buy you icecream." she's so miskeen, i tried to tell her time and time again that all her children need discipline, but she was like, "they're just boys. they'll grow out of it." her middle and youngest child have been lovely and nothing short of helpful, but her oldest is a shaytan. i was showering once and he knew it, but decided to walk in on me on purpose(their bathroom door didn't lock). ever since then he called me "siil weyn" "naaso weyn" my boobs aren't even that big and that fucker didn't see my siil:gucciwhat: nacala. another time he told me "abaha was" i ended up beating him up afterwards cuz i had enough of his shit. the youngest child always said, "f*ck you" to me and i always thought he said "fun you" so i got so excited and happy, but i shortly realised that he was swearing at me :( the middle child would spit at me and sometimes grab my boobs. long story short, i got out of that house hating toddlers and vowing to never have children. the thing is, my cousin always took a good care of her kids. she would give them all a shower every evening, dress them, fill them up with yummy food, take care of them, play with them, and make them take naps, but what's the use if she's not going to tell them what's right or wrong. that one week staying with them was horrible. they scared me. i'll never forget that i got assaulted by a bunch of toddlers :mjcry:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ur nephew is a lucky mofo he got to grab on them big juggs i wish i was him:mjlol:

Kids repeat what they see so they probably saw one of ur relatives boning a shordy in the room and decided to act like him :russ:

Macalin M

Out here
If your cousins miskeen then where are they learning these words. Is the father with them?

Also tell your cousin to start adopting Somali tactics. Can’t be moving like white parents, with the “ill buy you ice-cream”

they need to start sitting like this.but legs bent lower. These guys are stiff
upload_2019-12-8_22-30-34.jpeg

epiphany

If your cousins miskeen then where are they learning these words. Is the father with them?

Also tell your cousin to start adopting Somali tactics. Can’t be moving like white parents, with the “ill buy you ice-cream”

they need to start sitting like this.but legs bent lower. These guys are stiff
View attachment 83865

the father is never with them, but they didn't divorce yet. the kids, especially the eldest, are scared shitless whenever their mother mentions him. i bet they would've been well mannered if he was home all the time. they're learning these words from their mum i'm 99.9999999999% sure. she often swore at people whilst we were out in public together and of course, her children would start repeating it. just a while ago i was on the phone with her and she started swearing whilst her son was sitting right next to her.

she sent her middle child to somalia to stay with his strict grandmother and when i told her to send her eldest as well she didn't listen. she's waaaayyyyy too forgiving and never hits her kids. she's also westernized, wears tight jeans and tops and would sometimes leave her children with me whilst she partied and poor ol' Hafsa would be forced to take care of them.

i'm going back during the christmas holidays so i can help her take care of them mooryaans.

epiphany

Ur nephew is a lucky mofo he got to grab on them big juggs i wish i was him:mjlol:

Kids repeat what they see so they probably saw one of ur relatives boning a shordy in the room and decided to act like him :russ:

don't encourage that rotten behaviour :kodaksmiley:

the father is never with them, but they didn't divorce yet. the kids, especially the eldest, are scared shitless whenever their mother mentions him. i bet they would've been well mannered if he was home all the time. they're learning these words from their mum i'm 99.9999999999% sure. she often swore at people whilst we were out in public together and of course, her children would start repeating it. just a while ago i was on the phone with her and she started swearing whilst her son was sitting right next to her.

she sent her middle child to somalia to stay with his strict grandmother and when i told her to send her eldest as well she didn't listen. she's waaaayyyyy too forgiving and never hits her kids. she's also westernized, wears tight jeans and tops and would sometimes leave her children with me whilst she partied and poor ol' Hafsa would be forced to take care of them.

i'm going back during the christmas holidays so i can help her take care of them mooryaans.

If the father isn't around and the mom is as you just described then they're sadly a lost cause.

:mjcry:

Bohol

VIP
Siil weyn kkkk. Seems like the 6 year old has been watching . I have nieces/nephews from few months to 13 year old, I have never encountered such foul language now I know they are very blessed and well behaved children compared to other Somali children.

:rejoice:

Macalin M

Out here

Tell your cousin to fix up. My dad was super strict on us when we were kids. I found it annoying at times but if I never had that in my life, I would be like the rest of the useless lowlifes on the estates.

epiphany

Siil weyn kkkk. Seems like the 6 year old has been watching . I have nieces/nephews from few months to 13 year old, I have never encountered such foul language now I know they are very blessed and well behaved children compared to other Somali children.

:rejoice:

we slept in the same room and on the same bed. once i woke up to the glow of my laptop from across the room and saw him using it. my laptop didn't have a pass code and i usually gave it to him to shut him up, but he looked really panicked when i awoke. i told him to got to sleep and i didn't think anything of it until i got a virus because of it.

epiphany

Tell your cousin to fix up. My dad was super strict on us when we were kids. I found it annoying at times but if I never had that in my life, I would be like the rest of the useless lowlifes on the estates.

i tell her all the time, but since i'm younger than her she never takes me seriously and gets annoyed by me saying "what do you know about raising kids? you're a kid yourself." i can see that she loves them and doesn't want them to end up to be a knife wielding drug addicts, but at this point she's not even trying to help them

epiphany

Loooooool my lord

Sounds like a nightmare

i had a headache the whole time i stayed there. sadly, i'm going back since she asked for my help and i agreed out of the goodness of my heart. i might need therapy after that :(

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
sounds like these kids are a little creative and like to have some controll, i don't think bieng very strict with them is necessary i also believe your cousin isnt doing a good job its not about miskeen its about respect if you dont respect yourself the kids wont respect you either and i dont think she does

the kids are better of with a father at home or a male figure that they can have some respect for and can put them under controll without bieng too strict or controlling instead of a female like you for example

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I have never heard of kids acting like this in my entire life.

I hate it when kids disrespect their mothers.If I saw a child disrespecting his mom on the streets,I would woop the shit out of him,let alone him disrespecting his mother at home.