Ciyaal Xamar soo gala!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing your Somali must sound hilarious- I would avoid using it. Somalis have no chill.

Half Somalis who understand Somali scare me when my xalimos and I are roasting someone and are laughing like a pack of hyenas, in the back of my mind I always get shook that they maybe half Somali and they can understand everything we are saying.
Look the ones I hang out with are equally as bad as me so nobody makes a big deal about it. And no Somali has actually said anything about my Somali:cosbyhmm: (they usually talk about my looks instead)

I always enjoy the face people make when I tell them I’m Somali. Especially when they were talking about me, it really is priceless :lolbron:

Muji

VIP
Look the ones I hang out with are equally as bad as me so nobody makes a big deal about it. And no Somali has actually said anything about my Somali:cosbyhmm: (they usually talk about my looks instead)

I always enjoy the face people make when I tell them I’m Somali. Especially when they were talking about me, it really is priceless :lolbron:

Why do they talk about your looks?

You don’t have that spine @Slickback has which curves and makes your booty stick up do you? :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts