ciyaal suuq boy / good girl trope

Yaraye

VIP
Why is this common? I recently saw a good girl marrying a reformed ciyaal suuq. :comeon:I also see it the other way around (ciyaal suuq girl/ good guy). What is this ciyaal suuq and good person trope? :williamswtf:why do people think it works? WTF?! :mindblown:

I see that trope in media sm and I don’t get it. I think the people you are talking about might have just fell in love tho. The good girl probably saw something in him, and if he repented then mashallah, hopefully it works for them. It works for some people, but for others it doesn’t. Some people also hide their past from you, so you can never be a 100% sure. You just gotta put your trust in Allah ig.

I would never marry an ciyaal suuq tho.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Why is this common? I recently saw a good girl marrying a reformed ciyaal suuq. :comeon:I also see it the other way around (ciyaal suuq girl/ good guy). What is this ciyaal suuq and good person trope? :williamswtf:why do people think it works? WTF?! :mindblown:

Ciyaal suuq niggas aren't cuffing their xalimos counterparts it seems.

I don't think some of these miskeen xalimos give AF though. If the nigga can fulfill his duties they are usually down to marry him. Especially if he makes good money.

Plus a decent amount of the good miskeen niggas don't know how to chat to women. Ciyaal suuq niggas on the other hand usually have some experience.

It's evident why a "good" girl wants to have a bad guy. She associates badness with testosterone since her goal is to get seriously handled in bed. Ravaged, shaken, and ruffled and all that. As some reward for containing her not-so-good nature. A beast in a human suit is the euphemistic shortcut. Women are often simple like that.

A guy who marries an ciyaal suuq woman is an unintelligent fool of a loser. That's all there is to it.

It's evident why a "good" girl wants to have a bad guy. She associates badness with testosterone since her goal is to get seriously handled in bed. Ravaged, shaken, and ruffled and all that. As some reward for containing her not-so-good nature. A beast in a human suit is the euphemistic shortcut. Women are often simple like that.
A guy who marries an ciyaal suuq woman is an unintelligent fool of a loser. That's all there is to it.
Women who marry ciyaal suuq are also unintelligent fools. They cry about it down the line when reality hits and they’re traumatized and jilted.

Ciyaal suuq niggas aren't cuffing their xalimos counterparts it seems.

I don't think some of these miskeen xalimos give AF though. If the nigga can fulfill his duties they are usually down to marry him. Especially if he makes good money.

Plus a decent amount of the good miskeen niggas don't know how to chat to women. Ciyaal suuq niggas on the other hand usually have some experience.
Walaalo you seen symworldd? They have every right for not putting on a ring

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Walaalo you seen symworldd? They have every right for not putting on a ring

Yea I've seen her lool. There are better looking ciyaal suuq xalimos out there though that they could put a ring on lool.

On some real shit though. It's a bad look for a chick like that to be hanging with other communities when we got ciyaal suuq niggas that should be supporting her in our community. Chicks like that could end up cooning in the long run if we keep pushing them away.

I remember seeing her tweet about not getting support from other malis. Why weren't all the other failed drill rappers working alongside her??

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
A reformed Ciyaal suuq girl/boy is okay,but be weary of std and make sure they are tested
Can she have kids,cook?
Can he make enough money for the family to live a comfortable life,do they have good values?
If the latter questions checks out then they are okay in my book

Hollywood/Music industry brainwashing!
It's true, all the examples that depict these tuugs as 'cool', and are from the media.

In real life, no woman in her right mind willingly settles with an ciyaalo suuq, unless she is one herself, or she suffers from a mental issue that gives her impaired critical thinking skills. I've also noticed, that girls who get with these kind of men, do so, in their younger years, when they are gullible and naive. I've hardly ever seen an ADULT woman do this.

Last edited:
Women who marry ciyaal suuq are also unintelligent fools. They cry about it down the line when reality hits and they’re traumatized and jilted.

Unintelligent women, are often not discussed. Instead of blaming low IQ, or age-related naivety, men like to ascribe these behaviours with femininity. In reality, no normal girl or woman, wants to be with a tuug. Ciyaalo suuq, are the opposite of manly, as they lack self-control, discipline and all other traits that make a man, masculine. Not to mention, they are often also rude, crude, and abusive; traits required in their chosen 'career' path.

And what is often not discussed either, is that ciyaalo suuq guys, get with their own kind of woman; ciyaalo suuq women. These women will pretend they're not ciyaalo suuqad themselves, but what kind of woman, gets with a man who brings haram money home? A man that harms others? I'll tell you who; someone with no morals herself. "Water seeks its own level".

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I don't know much about the ciyaal suuq/ good girl(boy) troop but to add on the topic, the high strung fussy women I know ended up with miskeen laid back men while the easy going ladies tend to have controlling husbands..

ryan reynolds hd GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
High achieving/high functioning ciyaal suuq sadly exist. How they manage to live a wild existence boggles my mind.
:pachah1:My theory is demonic possession. I already know they have souls attached to them who like sex and or alcohol (intemperate little jinns and infectious cultures). It is very easy to avoid them because you see them coming from a mile away.

If you want to exorcize and cuff. Please check your unstable pets for parasites. I strongly recommend black walnut as it is potent and may rid them of their perversions/bad habits, allowing them to think with lustless clarity.

The real threat is the commitment-phobic good boy. He comes off as an ideal candidate and lacks physical baggage because of his fear of IIahi. However, his opiate is a witty conversation to stroke his ego. He may not know he's wasting your time, as his long-term plans aren't as concrete. Being at a crossroads/turning point may be the reason for the stalemate. He could have quit his high-paying position to return to school for his fourth or fifth degree. Meaning money will be tight, and he's trying to be as free as a bird.

If you’re on twitter/social media, this is what regular African American men complain most about when it comes to dating in their community. A disproportionately high number of their women, even those not from the hood, are attracted to and have children with the deadbeat/gangster men

Women probably get some sort of kick from managing to “tame the beast” which is why some of them go for these unruly types

Trending