Civilwar looms in Maamulka Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Clearly the clan of Cirro will not accept to be footsoldiers of an enclave ruled by two minority subclans. Not only that, their election was stolen and now they got three shitty ministerial positions.
War is inevitable.

May the House Ciro win. They are indeed the House Stark.

Game of Thrones Habro version 2018.
As a Koonfurian, iam sympathetic to the Ciro's cause. His subclan still has some traces of Somalinimo inside them.:gucciwhat: As for the others, they are 100% ethiopianized.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I highly doubt they will go to war I don't see that happening, maybe a few skirmishes here and there if things get a bit of out control and Muse Bihi rushes to action or does anything like stop the conference. I think it's best for them to create a govt with hy/hj with dhulbahante and warsangeli, things would be far more balanced in terms of power sharing plus they are from the same region also. They fit the description of two states(sool/sanag/toghdheer) with Waqoyi Galbeed/Awdal another state.

I know for a FACT it will never happen that Somaliland takes 5 states and PL just merely stands by, I can't ever envisioning that happening. Somalia will need to be equalized in terms of states not having having more power then the other. I can envision Sool/Sanaag going half half to PL/SL cause that will balance power equally between PL/SL, but this idea it will go one way totally is for shits n giggles and to entertain the populace.

But a middle state in between would make sense and I can see PL signing up for that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nah Iidoor can’t take the Qurjile And well we’ll take the Wasakhgali

I know PL wud encourage the hartis to accept that deal, it's fair and balanced. Once the nation is back up, those states like south-west/gm/ new state in eastern somaliland will get bigger funding to kickstart port building and roads to bring them into even playing field!!!

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I know PL wud encourage the hartis to accept that deal, it's fair and balanced. Once the nation is back up, those states like south-west/gm/ new state in eastern somaliland will get bigger funding to kickstart port building and roads to bring them into even playing field!!!
wiTh Gaas that’s possible but if we had a real leader that wouldn’t happen. Harti doesn’t exist , we used it to make other clans bend the knee . The fishers are ours and the flipfloppers can go to Morgan’s bastard children

Status
Not open for further replies.