Civil War is imminent in Jubaland, as Farmaajo sends an Army to Gedo to confront Beesha Ahmed Madobe

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
so you used your oromo brothers to kill elay in Baidoa so that you can instal Lafta Gareen?

as for the charcoal business huraale was doing it for 9 years nothing new blackie took his business.
Not really, even if he was it wasn't at the astronomincal and efficient way Blackie and KDF are doing it along with AS whose cutting and transporting. At this rate Jubbooyinka maybe saved within next 3 years or it will become a desert!

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
saxib ******* are a piece of cake for madoobe.
Last time your folks started a war in Kismaayo in 2013 Madoobe gave you a thorough beating you left your women and children.
Were coming sxb i told you months back the glorious general bogmadow ibn ogadeen will be leading the charge
Buaale anoo balan ah:win:

Beesha bo0nta doesn't have the intelligence to learn from past mistake.

Last time they chimped out in Jland they lost 200 young men :francis:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Beesha bo0nta doesn't have the intelligence to learn from past mistake.

Last time they chimped out in Jland they lost 200 young men :francis:

Beesha B00nta cagdheer does not have the IQ to fight. Last time we fought you 1 v 1 we won in Jubaland :samwelcome:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
saxib ******* are a piece of cake for madoobe.
Last time your folks started a war in Kismaayo in 2013 Madoobe gave you a thorough beating you left your women and children.

In 2013 Barre Hiiraale and MX karbashed you and made you run my pet

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There won’t be a civil war, we have come way too far to go back to a failed era. People back home are just too busy surviving, while we in the west are so concerned about creating battles and fanning the flames of qabiil wars. Please brothers and sisters, take a little break from politics, go for a long walk and observe the trees, the birds chirping and god’s beautiful creations. It will immediately calm u down and uplift ur spirit :)

Trending

Latest posts