Civil Servants, MP's and Soldiers Unpaid for several months

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://goobjoog.com/english/special...o-without-pay-for-a-combined-8-months-period/

Civil servants and MPs have gone without salaries for a combined period of eight months, an investigation by Goobjoog News reveals.

The military and police too have not been paid for three months while lecturers at the National University who downed their tools this week have had to make do with a plain pay-slip five months.

Civils servants who sought anonymity told Goobjoog News they have not been paid six months salaries

Prime Minister Hassan Khaire announced Saturday his government would clear all outstanding debts owed to government employees and the disciplined forces by end year. “I want to categorically inform the Somali people wherever they maybe, on 31st December, 2017, any one working for the Somali government whether they are in the military or a civil servant will receive their salaries and the government will pay all its domestic debts from January to December,” the PM said.

A member of parliament who also did not want to be named said they had not received salaries for six months in the 9th parliament which ended early this year. “We have six months arrears from the last parliament and two months for this one,’ the lawmaker said noting he remains optimistic the government will clear the debt.

The government has been struggling to clear domestic debts which the IMF said last month had increased numerous times over what it termed as budgetary allocations based on unrealistic revenue expectations or grants.

The lender which echoed a similar observation by the World Bank in its Second Economic Update for Somalia August called on Somalia to spend within its means.

I just cannot fathom how anyone still holds the belief the country can prosper whilst the printed fiat salaries come from the world bank and IMF as debt with interest in return for our hard assets (resources).

It's amazing how much of humanity have been fooled by this simple scam that enriches a select few while impoverishing the fast majority in perpetuity.

The only reasons such scams work in third world countries is due to the ignorance of the people as well as blind faith of trust by the majority, I recall a dude refusing to buy locally grown maize in favour of an imported expired trash NGO one, he was conditioned to belief it's safer for him.

:feedme::feedme: As long as we are comfortable with this shameless type of dependence, this rot will continue.

Somalia needs to completely overhaul its Daqan, Gobol by Gobol.

Even Djiboutians are safe from the negative aspects of our culture. It is currently in the status quo to keep the Somali people uneducated and lazy—and it’s only us who chose this. Even Somaliland can’t escape the negative clutches of our culture in the post civil war era.

The only way forward I see is to build small micro cities and towns that have a dynamic change in culture.

1457940558590150429_CAVE_Somalia_Agri_Village_Masterplan_01.jpg

People have to follow rules and live by a certain creed in these micro towns. Having a schools that teach coding at a young age, how to work with thier hands and love sweaty equity. Food grown locally and composting recycled organic waste as fertilizer. Using building material that are locally sourced and produced.

Somalia needs micro tuulos that have constitutional culture that prepares us for a unique Somalia that is green, efficient and hardworking.

Micro towns like this are popping up around the world where people live together under a common ideal. They want to use renewable energy, environmentally friendly products, efficient clinics and locally grown food supplies.

Even Djiboutians are safe from the negative aspects of our culture. It is currently in the status quo to keep the Somali people uneducated and lazy—and it’s only us who chose this. Even Somaliland can’t escape the negative clutches of our culture in the post civil war era.

The only way forward I see is to build small micro cities and towns that have a dynamic change in culture.

People have to follow rules and live by a certain creed in these micro towns. Having a schools that teach coding at a young age, how to work with thier hands and love sweaty equity. Food grown locally and composting recycled organic waste as fertilizer. Using building material that are locally sourced and produced.

Somalia needs micro tuulos that have constitutional culture that prepares us for a unique Somalia that is green, efficient and hardworking.

Micro towns like this are popping up around the world where people live together under a common ideal. They want to use renewable energy, environmentally friendly products, efficient clinics and locally grown food supplies.

I disagree Somalia needs greater urbanization, it also eases the delivery of govermental goods and services.

Somalis are right now too spread and that also limits the ability of the goverment to enforce the law.

If 80 % of Somalis were concentrated in 8 major cities, governance would be much easier and capable of delivery.

Greater cities also means less emphasis on qabil and greater intregration among Somalis as you see in Mogadishu.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Didn't they build a mini town called Darul salaam outside of Mogadishu a few years ago. I may be wrong on this.

I disagree Somalia needs greater urbanization, it also eases the delivery of govermental goods and services.

Somalis are right now too spread and that also limits the ability of the goverment to enforce the law.

If 80 % of Somalis were concentrated in 8 major cities, governance would be much easier and capable of delivery.

Greater cities also means less emphasis on qabil and greater intregration among Somalis as you see in Mogadishu.

Larry is arguing against relying on corrupt bureaucratic government vultures that have no skin in the game in favour of local small communities that help each other, it's the way of the future even in western states.

If Somali's adopted urbanisation we wouldn't have conquered nor be in possession of such vast areas of land that is far greater in size then other ethnic groups that outnumber us vastly, people would have encroached on our territories if we gave this up, your proposition is suicidal for a population of people that already very small.

This is taking shape already in many countries, in fact many communities around the world live like this. Knowledge is power, try to have conversation about composting your food or waste to use as natural organic fertilisers to even the so called educated Somali's in the west and watch their reactions.

Back home you will be ridiculed even further, at least you can excuse these people for not having access to this knowledge, it's amazing how humanity has been stripped of very basic fundamental knowledge with regards to survival, growing your own food, living in communities etc.

All you need in such communities is the core foundation, few people well versed in agriculture/livestock, construction and a few variety of engineers to make this work, the labour is the easiest part.

Larry is arguing against relying on corrupt bureaucratic government vultures that have no skin in the game in favour of local small communities that help each other, it's the way of the future even in western states.

If Somali's adopted urbanisation we wouldn't have conquered nor be in possession of such vast areas of land far greater then populations that outnumber us vastly, people would have encouraged on our territories that you give up, your proposition is suicidal.

This is taking shape already in many countries, in fact many communities around the world live like this. Knowledge is power, try to have conversation about composting your food or waste to use as natural organic fertilisers to even the so called educated Somali's in the west and watch their reactions.

Back home you will be ridiculed even further, at least you can excuse these people for not having access to this knowledge, it's amazing how humanity has been stripped of very basic fundamental knowledge with regards to survival, growing your own food, living in communities etc.

All you need in such communities is the core foundation, few people well versed in agriculture/livestock, construction and a few variety of engineers to make this work, the labour is the easiest part.

This isn't a choicee you make. It's a choice the market makes and for people to live in a town that resembles the future of somalia and the daqan we need to adopt.

Towns like this would be under their own cultural laws. There would be a school similar to a Montessori that only focuses on Software and Vocational Skills from early age.

Everything from the windows of the homes, to the dry wall in the bathroom would be sourced sustainably within the country.

These green enclaves are popping up in countries like Slovenia, and Germany. Where people invest living in a town close to the urban cities that are completely green and use technology to make everything efficient from cleaning water, recycling waste and powering homes with solar energy.

These cultural micro towns would self police everything and ban things like Khat, swearing, intolerance and even adopt a ettiequte.

I ment to reply to @Steamdevolopment lool

Last edited:
Back home you will be ridiculed even further

These mini organism towns would have monthly TedX style meetings that discuss challenges facing the community and country at large.

People would share ideas from around the world; that can be adopted into the city. If someone finds a similar challenge solved by someone in Peru, then we discuss if we can adopt it here. The whole community would be an organism of creativity and cultural enhancement.

Anyone who laughs at you isn't allowed to enter the town. People would be given electronic wrist bands to enter places and pay for products and produce.

Tiny micro organism communities like this would be like a slice of nabaad never seen before.

If Somali's adopted urbanisation we wouldn't have conquered nor be in possession of such vast areas of land that is far greater in size then other ethnic groups that outnumber us vastly, people would have encroached on our territories if we gave this up, your proposition is suicidal for a population of people that already very small.

I was watching a video on utube about human/animal waste being gold for the agricultural sector, majority of ppl around the world don't even know this let alone ur average geeljire

I was watching a video on utube about human/animal waste being gold for the agricultural sector, majority of ppl around the world don't even know this let alone ur average geeljire

Here in the UK they teach this to children that go to private schools (white) and some rural ones (white), they all have a compost bins at their schools which they put their foods in which is then shipped to various farms.

The children in the state schools are of course in the dark about this as expected, they are never taught this knowledge neither do their parents know any better, they are simply zombie brain dead consumers.

People mock the Indian's for pissing/defecating in public (majority do this in abandoned parks, digging holes to drop their faeces) this is the best natural fertiliser along with urine (provided the person didn't have a cocktail of pharma drugs), hence they have some of the best fertile soils.

Somali's in villages still do this, while most poor countries dump their waste into the rivers which is forbidden in Islam, I remember when I was growing up learning that the Jin were given riziq from left over bones of the meat we eat.

I found this disgusting and looked down on them until I learned we eat from much worse, it's was a humbling experience. :mjlol:

However the bad news is that these Akhenazi Talmudist Kabbalist satanists took over introducing their toxic chemical fertilisers to the market instead to profit from whilst killing us slowly at the same time, this practice destroyed the nutrients of the soil, and as a result pesticides and herbicides are needed which they also provide to profit from through Monsanto, not to forget their monopolisation of seeds turning them into GMO's

The same way they destroyed a millennium old homeopathy natural herbs health practice (which they can't profit off) into behemoth petrochemical drug cartel that continues to kill so many people whilst they make big profits from it and get to fulfil their century old machination with regards to population reduction, they themselves of course have their own organic farms.

You will be surprised how many ordinary Talmudists turn up to farmers market on the weekend to buy organic stuff like I do, it's packed by them! I am the only black guy that goes their, everyone else is either fake Jew or white upper class people, the queues by the "raw milk" sections are the longest, yet they push for pasteurised hormone laden ones onto the consumers.

Last edited:
These mini organism towns would have monthly TedX style meetings that discuss challenges facing the community and country at large.

People would share ideas from around the world; that can be adopted into the city. If someone finds a similar challenge solved by someone in Peru, then we discuss if we can adopt it here. The whole community would be an organism of creativity and cultural enhancement.

Anyone who laughs at you isn't allowed to enter the town. People would be given electronic wrist bands to enter places and pay for products and produce.

Tiny micro organism communities like this would be like a slice of nabaad never seen before.

The idea is absolutely fantastic but the chaotic Somali's that I have seen back home as well as in the diaspora that can't even organise a normal healthy football game or show even a bit of discipline or akhlaaq, are an absolute waste of space that will ruin the whole thing collectively.

Just the other day I was sitting in the first row in a local mosque owned by Asian's, several Somali's were in the first/second rows engaging in loud small talk just as the Adhan for Maghrib finished which is the crucial time people make supplications.

The Asian Imam completely lost it and began to shout at them, now these are middle aged old man all bearded that regularly pray at the mosque in the first two rows turning up early to recite quran behaving in such ways, the youth is much worse then this.

Our people will not survive in the sort of thing your advocating, there is no such thing as individual evictions with Somali's, the problem cascades very fast and you will be forced to evict the entire qashin like I had to do a few times when organising small events, we are a cursed people sxb

The idea is absolutely fantastic but the chaotic Somali's that I have seen back home as well as in the diaspora that can't even organise a normal healthy football game or show even a bit of discipline or akhlaaq, are an absolute waste of space that will ruin the whole thing collectively.

Just the other day I was sitting in the first row in a local mosque owned by Asian's, several Somali's were in the first/second rows engaging in loud small talk just as the Adhan for Maghrib finished which is the crucial time people make supplications.

The Asian Imam completely lost it and began to shout at them, now these are middle aged old man all bearded that regularly pray at the mosque in the first two rows turning up early to recite quran behaving in such ways, the youth is much worse then this.

Our people will not survive in the sort of thing your advocating, there is no such thing as individual evictions with Somali's, the problem cascades very fast and you will be forced to evict the entire qashin like I had to do a few times when organising small events, we are a cursed people sxb

The culture needs to change. And believe it or not, many people would love to invest and buy in a community soley for this purpose of cultural change.

A community like this would grow local foods, eliminate meat consumption and have every resident eat health all while recycling all thier plant based waste into fertilizer compost.

I can’t stand 40-60 year old men who have zero decorum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending