Citeh bad luck with CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Seriously, why are City soo bad in the Champions league? They have been woefully bad and underperforming every season since 2010. Even all the billions spent and different mangers can't seem to break this bad luck they seem to have in this competition. Oh well, maybe next year it'll be different for them.

No bad luck last night .it was essentially a major cock up by bidaariola .2-0 up , he should have seen the game ,however he came with his usual attack is the best form of defence nonsense .

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
City has a comedy defense tbh. They need a brand new back 5, all 1st teamers and they should get rid of that con artist John Stones.

Guardiola must move away from man city

He is a Treble winning coach and champion in 2 different leagues, the tinpot BPL doesn't deserve him

His tactics reminded me of wenger's tactics against liverpool. Absolute shambles! How can you leave ferdaninho alone in the defensive mid surrounded by fabinho, bokayako and silva? They did better in the second half when kdb was pushed back a little. And they should blame aguero as well because he missed some good chances.

He's actually pretty good. I'd rate Suarez, Lewondaski and Griezman before him tho.
Yeah Suarez is more of Agueros counterpart its just that he has better numbers since he plays for Barca, I used to think Griezmann would make a killer CAM, but he is way better playing the number 9 role

Yeah Suarez is more of Agueros counterpart its just that he has better numbers since he plays for Barca, I used to think Griezmann would make a killer CAM, but he is way better playing the number 9 role
Suarez did it in liverpool too. Apparently Aguero has the best minutes played to goals scored ratio in premier league. Better than suarez.

Imagine Griezman with someone like Iniesta and Neymar.

Suarez did it in liverpool too. Apparently Aguero has the best minutes played to goals scored ratio in premier league. Better than suarez.

Meh i would rather Griezmann goes to premier league, but i would like to see what he could do for a powerhouse although the results wouldn't be fair for opposing teams, but for now he is stuck with Carrasco gabi and torres ... LOL

Meh i would rather Griezmann goes to premier league, but i would like to see what he could do for a powerhouse although the results wouldn't be fair for opposing teams, but for now he is stuck with Carrasco gabi and torres ... LOL
same here. If pogba fixed up, he would do great at manchester I think.

Griezmann has a better chance at winning the champions league than any of your 'powerhouses'
:mybusiness:

Suarez played for Liverpool though .aguero could never carry a team like that .suarez was literally beating 3,4 players and putting it in the back of the net .aguero is one of the most clinical goal scorers though .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts