Circumcision- yes or no?

Will you Circumcise your future sons?

• Yes- because of Islam

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • No, Circumcision is wrong

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Yes- Because of cleanlines

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • No- I wish for him to be Circumcised, but he will have to decide for himself, when he's an adult

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Yes- because uncircumcised dicks look ugly, and I wouldn't want my son to have an ugly ****

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Here are some of the advantages of male circumcisions:

• Circumcision can make sex more enjoyable and comfortable.
  • When a guy is not circumcised, moisture can get trapped between his penis and the foreskin, which creates an ideal environment for bacteria to grow. This means there’s a higher risk of infection and it’s easier to spread viruses to others.
  • Removing the foreskin gets rid of the wet, warm and dark environment that can sustain viruses such as HIV and other sexually transmitted infections such as syphilis, herpes and cancroids.
  • Being circumcised reduces your female partner’s risk of cervical cancer.
  • By getting circumcised, you not only reduce your own HIV and STI risk, but your partner’s too.
  • It can be difficult to keep an uncircumcised penis fresh 100% of the time. Circumcision simplifies the task of keeping the penis clean and keeps you fresher, giving you more confidence.
  • Some women prefer circumcised penises due to personal preference, as well as the reasons listed here.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Duh I'm muslim and I looked at the benefits for it which there is many.
Those who don't are dirty and I don't want them near me

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I've heard circumcision kills some pleasurable nerve endings , which is why the practice was promoted in America. To discourage masturbation. The more you know. :samwelcome:

These are the people this crazy tradition comes from. Zero logic.

Circumcision started with the ancient Egyptians. The Hebrews learned it from them. Ancient Hebrews were plagiarists, most of their culture and stories come from older more successful civilisations such as Sumeria/Akkadia, Egypt, Hittites etc.

#SuugoScience

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've heard circumcision kills some pleasurable nerve endings , which is why the practice was promoted in America. To discourage masturbation. The more you know. :samwelcome:

That's fake news sxb. The foreskin actually blocks some of the sexual nerves and once you remove the foreskin, sex is more enjoyable and comfortable. That has been proven already.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wikipedia written by bias people doesn't prove anything. Let me give you a link that has been medically proven by doctors and researchers themselves and why male circumcision is the best option and healthier alternative for men.

Here: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ng-tip-increases-sexual-pleasure-413389?amp=1

Here: https://www.mariestopes.org.za/advantages-of-circumcisions-7-reasons-to-get-circumcised/

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
These are the people this crazy tradition comes from. Zero logic.
That’s not how we perform it moron our Islamic tradition considered the Hebrews as Muslim too but they’ve corrupted Allah books and broke his covenant and traditions you need more education

Status
Not open for further replies.