Cimrigaaga oo dheerada Geel dhalaayu ku tusaa (how many of you ever seen a camel giving birth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I know the mahmaah doesn't mean like literally. It kinda means like Experience/waayo aragnimo:mjpls:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Then I, as a male have to imagine what you, as women go through when giving birth:wowsweat:

(except the anaesthesia ik)

Anesthesia is only available in western medicine, imagine the women in Somalia and badiyo has to go through :liberaltears:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:mjcry: May Allah make it easy for them
Ameen...

I once watched a child birth video, made me not want kids for a long time. I still get nightmares.

It's like an alien coming out of your private parts, ripping it apart. :liberaltears:

May Allah swt help us women.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Ameen...

I once watched a child birth video, made me not want kids for a long time. I still get nightmares.

It's like an alien coming out of your private parts, ripping it apart. :liberaltears:

May Allah swt help us women.
Ameen

I wish the all best for mothers who endured that labor pain + giving birth..
:it0tdo8::frdfvsb::i83dwbv:...

Bohol

That was very painful to watch. Damn, what mothers go through to give birth to another life can’t be described in words. What do the Somalis do while the camel is giving birth, do they make/recite poems/poetry?

It's Almighty Allah's bless

Pregnancy is a very difficult period with anxiety and various physical and emotional stresses but,
how hooyos with football team children went through and handle this pain ?? It looks painful :mindblown:
May Allah help them.
Ameen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending