Ciidamada Badbaado form security committee free from Roble/Farmajoo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I'm going to make a thread about the beauty and economic potential of Gedo to keep your spirits up.

:francis:
Gedo has alot of potential but few investors, I admit the Majeerteen are much more organized in state building. We have learned the lesson the hard way after Xamar disaster, Ku dayo puntland ku dayo always one step ahead :wow:

This nigga tekniko on here while his house can be breached at any moment :damn:
Screenshot_20210504-162251_Samsung Notes.jpg

Naa waad ku walatey farmajo! Perhaps we lack comprehension skills I'm talking about changing the capital which is in the interest of puntland, let's face it haawiye is your friend today because you have a common enemy if it was MJ in charge they would've treated him even worse dont forget Abdullah yusuf. How the fool easily forgets...

We seriously need to ban retards who attempt to try to rewrite history. What the f*ck did this she-male say?

No Somali President has ever been more humiliated the way Farmaajo has been except for perhaps Siyad Barre who died in a Tiolet. Abduallahi Yusuf made history and left with dignity having restored the Somali state. Farmaajo will go the way Siyad Barre did or worse. Perhaps his Mursade wife can save him? lol

Farmaajo is just a complete doqon nothing you say or do will help him.

We seriously need to ban retards who attempt to try to rewrite history. What the f*ck did this she-male say?

No Somali President has ever been more humiliated the way Farmaajo has been except for perhaps Siyad Barre who died in a Tiolet. Abduallahi Yusuf made history and left with dignity having restored the Somali state. Farmaajo will go the way Siyad Barre did or worse. Perhaps his Mursade wife can save him? lol

Nah he's correct. No supporter of Abdullahi Yusuf will stay our friend for long. Especially once farmaajo is gone

I will refrain from calling you names during Ramadan.

Maybe your 12 and dont really remember but the political situation with AY and the treatment he was given was appalling. At least farmajo is hanging on AY was forced to resign. How naive to think the folks in xamar will support an MJ president,

Haawiye are actually ok with mareexan the lesser of 2 evils, MJ on the other hand they fear and never trust no matter what, qabil and darood hatred is entrinched.

Trending