Ciidamada Badbaado form security committee free from Roble/Farmajoo

I have never lost respect for haawiye as much as this, when people call you guys xoolo this is the evidence. Who will these guys HSM and AA be presidents for certainly don't even have a chance they blew it..

War monger indhacade trying to stay relevant in 2021 and take your dumb selves back to an era of anarchy so he can get rich of isbaaro.

How easily you forget! If farmajo goes and they elect a haawiye leader you will be at his throat from day 1 like abdiqasim. Walahi somalia will never move on until we #changethecapital.

Go away you thing or creature or whatever you are. Kulahaa I am disappointed. Go and make another thread abt moving the capital.

Based

VIP
Allahu Akbaar - Send the money my people - Video of fresh troops from Lower Shebelle who just arrived in Mogadishu digging trenches and defensive positions in Bakaraha market

They should all be arrested. Even if Farmaajo goes who is going to fill his place? The same people who sold our sea to Kenya? This is why Somalia will never progress with these knuckle heads willing to disturb the little peace we have.

They should all be arrested. Even if Farmaajo goes who is going to fill his place? The same people who sold our sea to Kenya? This is why Somalia will never progress with these knuckle heads willing to disturb the little peace we have.
Hsm took the case to court

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I noticed farming and Arab clans are far more civilized than the savage Geeljire. No wonder Xamar is unsuitable after influx of Geeljire from galgaduud
Tru but what do you expect from nomads. I think if all people left xamar and go back to their tuulos except the natives abgaal/ reer xamars. Mogadishu will be safe. Mogadishu was always safe because the locals took care of it. But when all the smart people left xamar during the civil war. You had all people from small tuulos that have never seen a toilet in their life move in a big city like that

LMAO... look at him inviting himself to Puntland, just like how Farmaajo tried to invite himself to Garowe and was rejected, we also reject you.

Nabar and Naxdin will not rule the North east aka Puntland. Invite your uncle Farmajo to your own regions... or do you not bring in enough tax money for him? :ftw9nwa:

Naa waad ku walatey farmajo! Perhaps we lack comprehension skills I'm talking about changing the capital which is in the interest of puntland, let's face it haawiye is your friend today because you have a common enemy if it was MJ in charge they would've treated him even worse dont forget Abdullah yusuf. How the fool easily forgets...

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tru but what do you expect from nomads. I think if all people left xamar and go back to their tuulos except the natives abgaal/ reer xamars. Mogadishu will be safe. Mogadishu was always safe because the locals took care of it. But when all the smart people left xamar during the civil war. You had all people from small tuulos that have never seen a toilet in their life move in a big city like that
Lets be honest the problems started after 91 when every tom dick and harry from a certain clan moved enmasse to Mogadishu from galgaduud. Mogadishu was doing fine when Daroods and isaaqs heavily populated until the great chimpout its never been the same. Siad baree left it as new and they destroyed it in the 4 month war until now.

Now I am not saying siad barre didnt deserve to be overthrown but why couldnt they replace him withour destroying governments insititutions and infrastructure? Look at Hargeisa where.remnants of Siad baree (old theatre) (polytechnic school) are still intact. Heck Muse Bixxi house used to be the old government HQ and still intact.

Now I am blaming all the clan but there is a serious culture difference between even Geeljires.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lets be honest the problems started after 91 when every tom dick and harry from a certain clan moved enmasse to Mogadishu from galgaduud. Mogadishu was doing fine when Daroods and isaaqs heavily populated until the great chimpout its never been the same. Siad baree left it as new and they destroyed it in the 4 month war until now.

Now I am not saying siad barre didnt deserve to be overthrown but why couldnt they replace him withour destroying governments insititutions and infrastructure? Look at Hargeisa where.remnants of Siad baree (old theatre) (polytechnic school) are still intact. Heck Muse Bixxi house used to be the old government HQ and still intact.

Now I am blaming all the clan but there is a serious culture difference between even Geeljires.
They eventually switched on eachother and starting fighting themselfes. Thats how it got destroyed

TekNiKo

VIP
They eventually switched on eachother and starting fighting themselfes. Thats how it got destroyed
Yup exactly bro you hit the nail on the head. Isaaq and Darood have a superior elder culture where cooler heads prevail.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Yup exactly bro you hit the nail on the head. Isaaq and Darood have a superior elder culture where cooler heads prevail.
Just because things didn't work out for your clansman in Villa Somalia, it doesn't mean you can paint the people there with a wide brush.

Very unprofessional.

TekNiKo

VIP
Just because things didn't work out for your clansman in Villa Somalia, it doesn't mean you can paint the people there with a wide brush.

Very unprofessional.
They did the same with AY and prior Siad Barre truth hurts. :wow:

Trending

Latest posts