Ciidamada Badbaado form security committee free from Roble/Farmajoo

Regardless of puppets such as Roble at el. Ciidamada Badbaado vow their loyalty to the people and the people vow their loyalty to Ciidamada Badbaado.

We support, pray for, love Ciidamada Badbaado who have pledge to protect the people and have formed a secruity committee to overseaa and safeguard the people.

I would like to congratulate Ciidamada Badbaado regaring the decison taken to no longer recognize Fahad Yassien or Roble. This is a solid pledge that we are delighted with and welcome.
This will change the whole security apparatus structure.

We do not recognize anything signed and no contracts is binding on us. We will not accept any meetings chaired by Roble or Farmajoo to take place in Mogadishu.

The real struggle has now started, please send donations to Ciidamada Badbaado.

Allahu Akbaar - Send the money my people - Video of fresh troops from Lower Shebelle who just arrived in Mogadishu digging trenches and defensive positions in Bakaraha market

Last edited:
I have never lost respect for haawiye as much as this, when people call you guys xoolo this is the evidence. Who will these guys HSM and AA be presidents for certainly don't even have a chance they blew it..

War monger indhacade trying to stay relevant in 2021 and take your dumb selves back to an era of anarchy so he can get rich of isbaaro.

How easily you forget! If farmajo goes and they elect a haawiye leader you will be at his throat from day 1 like abdiqasim. Walahi somalia will never move on until we #changethecapital.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I have never lost respect for haawiye as much as this, when people call you guys xoolo this is the evidence. Who will these guys HSM and AA be presidents for certainly don't even have a chance they blew it..

War monger indhacade trying to stay relevant in 2021 and take your dumb selves back to an era of anarchy so he can get rich of isbaaro.

How easily you forget! If farmajo goes and they elect a haawiye leader you will be at his throat from day 1 like abdiqasim. Walahi somalia will never move on until we #changethecapital.
#ChangeTheCapital is the only way forward these people are savages.

Let's say we change the capital, isn't the governnent still responsible for controlling Mogadishu?

You do know Hawiye make up most of the military as well?

Certain people in the army were always militias, 100 or so militias aren't a reason to change the capital.

Oh no guys, "scarecrow" has lost all respect for us:pachah1:

Let's say we change the capital, isn't the governnent still responsible for controlling Mogadishu?

Yes but those issues will not hinder the government, we need to choose peaceful territory in the north or north east.

This qabil will not have so much control over everything, somalis are chaotic by nature and this particular qabil think they have god given right to run Mogadishu it cant be the capital and owned by one qabil at the same time.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I just watched the video of these troops, basically, they are saying all those who are in power should their power be taken from them or else, mooryaanimo cad. They are shaming the SNA for having them.

Yes but those issues will not hinder the government, we need to choose peaceful territory in the north or north east.

This qabil will not have so much control over everything, somalis are chaotic by nature and this particular qabil think they have god given right to run Mogadishu it cant be the capital and owned by one qabil at the same time.

LMAO... look at him inviting himself to Puntland, just like how Farmaajo tried to invite himself to Garowe and was rejected, we also reject you.

Nabar and Naxdin will not rule the North east aka Puntland. Invite your uncle Farmajo to your own regions... or do you not bring in enough tax money for him? :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts