ciidama jubaland marching towards bu'aale

Status
Not open for further replies.
while all certain folks do is talk , mudane blackman is personally leading his soldiers into battle.
:salute:

dad baa ciil iyo cadho u dhintay.

We are coming for Gedo after middle juba is freed.

Last edited:
The warring nation of Absame :wow:

We (Ogaden) love war against gaalo and those who oppress whilst they (Marehan) love to talk on the internet and sit idle in maqaayad :wow1:

The warring nation of Absame :wow:

We (Ogaden) love war against gaalo and those who oppress whilst they (Marehan) love to talk on the internet and sit idle in maqaayad :wow1:

smalltooths gearing up for war. the one in the middle is @TekNiKo

keyboard-warriors-e1374758113106.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
smalltooths gearing up for war. the one in the middle is @TekNiKo

keyboard-warriors-e1374758113106.jpg

All I see are a bunch of malnourished, ill equipped soldiers giving high fives to each other in an undisclosed location. Wake me up when you even move past Jilib. We all know what Xarakat did to you in Bar Sanguuni, Ras Kambooni .

All I see are a bunch of malnourished, ill equipped soldiers giving high fives to each other in an undisclosed location. Wake me up when you even move past Jilib. We all know what Xarakat did to you in Bar Sanguuni
why aren't you moving from Ghetto? You've been saying that for a year now.

RKB have moved from kismaayo to afmadoow already, and now they are moving from afmadoow to middle juba which is right across.

:trumpsmirk:

meanwhile poonmaarjo and his child army recruited from Ghetto have not been seen, not even once.:drakewtf:

TekNiKo

VIP
why aren't you moving from Ghetto? You've been saying that for a year now.

RKB have moved from kismaayo to afmadoow already, and now they are moving from afmadoow to middle juba which is right across.

:trumpsmirk:

meanwhile poonmaarjo and his child army recruited from Ghetto have not been seen, not even once.:drakewtf:
So why are you worried about Gedo troops then?

Afnadow eh? Dont make me laugh, so how did those soldiers travel to Afmadow? By plane? Kkkkkk. Cowards.

So why are you worried about Gedo troops then?

Afnadow eh? Dont make me laugh, so how did those soldiers travel to Afmadow? By plane? Kkkkkk. Cowards.

Yes by plane. The plane is right there you neef, look at it.

I gotta say madoobe is smart. Instead of marching from kismaayo he opted out to march from north afmadoow lol. middle juba is right there. Also by doing this, he'll position himself around salagle meaning no poon child army and their ogaden general from ghetto will march there.

no causalty.

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes by plane. The plane is right there you neef, look at it.

I gotta say madoobe is smart. Instead of marching from kismaayo he opted out to march from north afmadoow lol. middle juba is right there. Also by doing this, he'll position himself around salagle meaning no poon child army and their ogaden general from ghetto will march there.

no causalty.
Madoobe will be facing two fronts, I dont worry about this caqdheer ragtag militia I know Xarakat will handle you well just like they kicked out Madoobe in 08 they shall do it again.

You think it's possible for Ras Kamboni militia to take Bu'aale without Jilib?
It is politics. Farmaajo isnt serious about AS. No one is. So why send young men to their death by going through jilib first when you can attack buaale directly from afmadoow?

It is all politics. Capture buaale then you can say we will encircle those AS in jilib and you also beat the farmaajo contingent to the city. Win win.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
It is politics. Farmaajo isnt serious about AS. No one is. So why send young men to their death by going through jilib first when you can attack buaale directly from afmadoow?

It is all politics. Capture buaale then you can say we will encircle those AS in jilib and you also beat the farmaajo contingent to the city. Win win.
How do you intend to get to Buaale directly from Afmadow? This is why this Cagdheer from DDSI is the dumbest guy on this site:snoop:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope the people in those districts are freed from the chains of terror, I wish nothing but success to those brave troops :)

How do you intend to get to Buaale directly from Afmadow? This is why this Cagdheer from DDSI is the dumbest guy on this site:snoop:
We got planes now.:trumpsmirk:

A lot changed while you guys were getting bounty hunted by hawiye in GG.:lolbron:

The point is to go through hagar and have a base in salagle to yell at the little pooon soldiers being led by bogmadow the neef.:heh:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
We got planes now.:trumpsmirk:

A lot changed while you guys were getting bounty hunted by hawiye in GG.:lolbron:

The point is to go through hagar and have a base in salagle to yell at the little pooon soldiers being led by bogmadow the neef.:heh:
So parachute down behind enemy lines in Salagle like an airborne regiment and take Buaale sounds like a plan:salute:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't be fooled by the plane, 30 vehicles with mounted machineguns left 2 days ago and are in Afmadow. A contingent from Doobley went through shabaax and somewhere between Xagar and Buale.
Alshabaab won't fight that's for sure but once the army is settled they will take them by surprise. They always do.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We have been waiting the result of this "March" for a couple of days now. Ogadens overpraising their Militias, one Ogaden member on this forum hyped up one of their brigades participating this march as "Jugta Culus" kkkkkk :drakelaugh:
GTFOH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts