Churches in Garissa, Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

most widely revered Somali shaikhs, along with shaikh mustafa who is isaaq.

any mainstream mj wadaad out there? probably not.

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

most widely revered Somali shaikhs, along with shaikh mustafa who is isaaq.

any mainstream mj wadaad out there? probably not.
:dead:

When OGs and MJs are told to bring somebody to represent their clans.

Ogaden rep - shaikh and hafidhul Quran
abdul-rashid-ali-sufi.png

Majerteen rep - punan1 atheist
C8JY4wNUIAE2A0I.jpg

:mjlaugh:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@GBTarmy really opened a can of worms here :francis:

The content available to me on the topic of majerteen and gaalonimo is vast like the ocean.

ayaan-hirsi-alis-quotes-5.jpg

Majerteen female showing her pride in calling herself an infidel. Could it be something she learned in the deserts of Bari?

The-Unbelievers-Ayaan-Hirsi-Ali.jpg

:kendrickcry:

She is not MJ, the MJ delegation rejects her identity.:farole:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The fact that @diaby can only respond to this thread by spamming images of one disgusting person in response to the fact that there are churches and 10,000 Christians in Garissa is hilarious.
:drakelaugh:
Notice how the other OGs have avoided this thread? It's because they are more experienced and know that this is a fkd nuke. There's nothing that you can say to distract from it. @diaby reminds me of that Isaaq fkd amateur @Pureblood (AUN).
:pachah1:

Last edited:
@GBTarmy really opened a can of worms here :francis:

The content available to me on the topic of majerteen and gaalonimo is vast like the ocean.

ayaan-hirsi-alis-quotes-5.jpg

Majerteen female showing her pride in calling herself an infidel. Could it be something she learned in the deserts of Bari?

The-Unbelievers-Ayaan-Hirsi-Ali.jpg

:kendrickcry:
Typical mj woman always wants to be on top

The fact that @diaby can only respond to this thread by spamming images of one disgusting person in response to the fact that there are churches and 10,000 Christians in Garissa is hilarious.
:drakelaugh:
Notice how the other OGs have avoided this thread? It's because they are more experienced and know that this is a fkd nuke. There's nothing that you can say to distract from it. @diaby reminds me of that Isaaq fkd amateur @Pureblood (AUN).
:pachah1:
I know seeing that women makes your skin crawl :ulyin:

Kindly respond to ferrari's query about mainstream MJ shuyukh, friend :trumpsmirk:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
OMG! @GBTarmy THIS IS A TOTAL DESTRUCTION.:damn::damn:

Inexperienced kids like @diaby are spamming the thread with his Ayan Hirsi photos lmao as if that's equivalent :pachah1:

@diaby take your pink pillow and sleep tight in that corner, child.

In the likelyhood of mj ''men" run away (high chance they will) I have made deal with the ogaden gang to not claim you as booty:denzelnigga:
@Ferrari in the battlefield if you catch thick 5'6 light skin big naaso girl she's @Reiko send her my way:whew:
:friendhug: thank you mudane, such a selfless act on your part.

Nayaa @Reiko you are mine now.:hemad:

Naa unukaa ku leh kaalay aan ku jajabsade.:mjhaps:

OMG! @GBTarmy THIS IS A TOTAL DESTRUCTION.:damn::damn:

Inexperienced kids like @diaby are spamming the thread with his Ayan Hirsi photos lmao as if that's equivalent :pachah1:

@diaby take your pink pillow and sleep tight in that corner, child.
no one has yet to explain what's going on they are running around like headless chicken lool, thank you ina adeer:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending