Churches in Garissa, Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fail Amal Farah is from SL, and if Ilhan is a gaal then what are all the OG leaders that bow down to their christian overlords? cagdheers are also into alcohol maybe that's why they move like they are drunk and always dancing like adoons. this is how the adoon iley surrendered to Addis like a good house negro

Rrhu4Hk.png

"the ogaden men, who have the habit of boozing" LOOL

here you also have christian cagdheers in kenya it really is a growing community maybe u will build more churches for them.

http://evangelicalfocus.com/world/4212/Somali_Christian_mother_beaten_and_raped_in_Kenyathem. http://evangelicalfocus.com/world/4212/Somali_Christian_mother_beaten_and_raped_in_Kenya
:russ::russ: sxb you specifically made a new thread about religion and now you want to change the subject to Iley? :mjlol:

All it took was 1 reply from me to make you scramble and revisit your strategy :pachah1:

I swear this thread being made is so coordinated :mjlol:

Is there some sort of naago dm group chat ? :dead:
That's what they usually do after getting a beat down. They tried sending their horde of new members but when it didnt work @LGBTarmy had to think quick on his feet and committed suicide by chosing the wrong topic for their clapback thread :pachah1:

:russ::russ: sxb you specifically made a new thread about religion and now you want to change the subject to Iley? :mjlol:

All it took was 1 reply from me to make you scramble and revisit your strategy :pachah1:
you're the one deflecting from the topic though why don't u give us input to these churches in northern Kenya? there are no churches in PL dont calaacal about random ppl and I wont bring up your gaalo leaders:ileycry:

you're the one deflecting from the topic though why don't u give us input to these churches in northern Kenya? there are no churches in PL dont calaacal about random ppl and I wont bring up your gaalo leaders:ileycry:
bc143ef3634020b873b978436ae54232-e1491250013915.jpg

Tell us what made punan1 females hate the religion so much?

@GBTarmy really opened a can of worms here :francis:

The content available to me on the topic of majerteen and gaalonimo is vast like the ocean.

ayaan-hirsi-alis-quotes-5.jpg

Majerteen female showing her pride in calling herself an infidel. Could it be something she learned in the deserts of Bari?

The-Unbelievers-Ayaan-Hirsi-Ali.jpg

:kendrickcry:

Majerteen supporter of LGBTQIA+ promises to fight for the rights of trannies and shemales as is done in her home region of Puntland :drakelaugh:
The LGBTQIA+ community’s struggle did not end with the legalization of same sex marriage. People in the queer community are disproportionately affected by the same issues we all experience—lack of access to housing, education, and healthcare; violence; workplace discrimination; among many others. I will fight in Congress to uplift the voices of the LGBTQIA+ community, and especially when that intersects with other marginalized identities.

https://www.ilhanomar.com/lgbtqia
Did this nigga @LGBTarmy really start a FKD session on gaalonimo???! I guess the 68 IQ badge really does fit him like a pair of new gloves:francis:

@GBTarmy really opened a can of worms here :francis:

The content available to me on the topic of majerteen and gaalonimo is vast like the ocean.

ayaan-hirsi-alis-quotes-5.jpg

Majerteen female showing her pride in calling herself an infidel. Could it be something she learned in the deserts of Bari?

The-Unbelievers-Ayaan-Hirsi-Ali.jpg

:kendrickcry:

diaby.
You sound like a broken record sxb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now what year was you baptized?
We don't have any churches in garowe so tell us what's the process yall cagdheer had to go through? I heard the younger boys had to go into a separate room with the priest as part of the baptation process is that true?

diaby.
You sound like a broken record sxb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now what year was you baptized?
We don't have any churches in garowe so tell us what's the process yall cagdheer had to go through? I heard the younger boys had to go into a separate room with the priest as part of the baptation process is that true?
Take your teenager ass elsewhere sxb you're not built for FKD with your childish jokes. Let your main members come in and hold their own nuts :susp:

:ahh:

Made the punan1s flee and scramble to change the topic. I'm dissapointed, they usually put up a better fight :francis:

We made them our s in real life and also on sspot despite their numbers. Some things are just meant to be I guess:manny:

Make sure to pick a better topic before shooting yourself in the foot next time dhoqon majerteen :samwelcome:

Edit: punan1s deleting their own comments kkkkkk these naago lost their mind :mjlol:

Last edited:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Diaby I am neutral to the threat but what's with calling guys Naago or you thought this was womenz Den. Other than that I am enjoying the thread. Keep it up:gaasdrink:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is an FKD NUKE Kikiyu will soon have church masses in Kismayu if this continues :gucciwhat:

Diaby I am neutral to the threat but what's with calling guys Naago or you thought this was womenz Den. Other than that I am enjoying the thread. Keep it up:gaasdrink:
A nickname given to majerteen due to their lack of ability on the battlefield.

Frequent land disputes between the Majeerteen and the Ogaden took place in the early part of this century. In one famous battle some 370 Harti were killed. The Ogadenis refer to the area of the battle as 'lafo harti' ('the bones of Harti')."
:deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending