Chunkz with the W

i guess that's the whole point. He can shoot his shot openly and then claim its a joke.
He needs to stop thinking with his balls... she still has her looks not for long though.

reer

VIP
Wallahi, if he goes for her..... then I've lost all respect for him.

A very successful young man like him, should not be chasing a used and abused woman. There are a zillion better looking women, out there, stunning women, that have kept their integrity and self-respect
if he loses some weight he wil pull alotta gabdho

A very successful young man like him, should not be chasing a used and abused woman. There are a zillion better looking women, out there, stunning women, that have kept their integrity and self-respect
100% agree with you, maya jama is over-hyped .

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

My man arma. Looks alike my boy really hittin that. I wouldn't recommend tho but every man has his taste I suppose.

Last edited:
What posessed Chunkz to say he "bagged" that? He played himself. Now because everyone called her mean, she's gonna take him on a sympathy date :hemad:

merlin_165744918_7857cd98-9ee0-4d10-a2b3-44f7746e2a14-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Yet she was dating this monstrosity of a human being and then got cheated on by him. Which was an absolutely L for her. So she really has no right to be rejecting and friendzoning certain niggas out here as she has no standards for herself.

So I would advise her to hook up with Chunkz right now as he has bare fame and status at the moment and to save her half Somali genetics from dying out instead of hooking up with another hideous Bantu looking male grime rapper as she always does.

Chunkz will be more successful if he stays single for a while
Continue signing those business deals while young

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
merlin_165744918_7857cd98-9ee0-4d10-a2b3-44f7746e2a14-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Yet she was dating this monstrosity of a human being and then got cheated on by him. Which was an absolutely L for her. So she really has no right to be rejecting and friendzoning certain niggas out here as she has no standards for herself.

So I would advise her to hook up with Chunkz right now as he has bare fame and status at the moment and to save her half Somali genetics from dying out instead of hooking up with another hideous Bantu looking male grime rapper as she always does.

I feel like he gets too much hate. He might be Lukaku's even uglier cousin - but that's not that important to women as long as you can offset it with high status and fame.

Plus, everyone forgets that British people in general are less attractive, be they Somali, Nigerian or English.

World

VIP
He’s a young successful man with a great future ahead of him, the fact he is basically begging for a date with that washed up th ot is an L not a W.

He can easily get himself a young sweet qalanjo, not a bantus leftovers.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I feel like he gets too much hate. He might be Lukaku's even uglier cousin - but that's not that important to women as long as you can offset it with high status and fame.

Plus, everyone forgets that British people in general are less attractive, be they Somali, Nigerian or English.
@Helios Not again :dead:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Naughty bronco

From your tagline, I suspect you and/or this Helios fella object to my statement? I'm not looking to get jumped by two British ruffians. Allow me to amend my statement, it is merely my humble opinion as a man with two functioning eyes, alhamdulillah.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
From your tagline, I suspect you and/or this Helios fella object to my statement? I'm not looking to get jumped by two British ruffians. Allow me to amend my statement, it is merely my humble opinion as a man with two functioning eyes, alhamdulillah.
@Helios I like this character :wow1: