Chunkz gets robbed at gunpoint *VIDEO*

Nah the average Somali would die before they go on their knees for another man this is why UK is toxic for somalis. They inject estrogen into the water over there and make the men feminine. A true Somali does not fear death at all
well a true somali is retarded so you may have a point

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Its not funny sxb this guys a fulay if he was held gunpoint he would use his kids as a shield and run away :damn:

He reminds me of that somali story of the one coward nigga I think his name was ciigaal shidaad
I bet he would ngl :mjkkk:

Its not funny sxb this guys a fulay if he was held gunpoint he would use his kids as a shield and run away :damn:

He reminds me of that somali story of the one coward nigga I think his name was ciigaal shidaad
warya.....I have a lot to live for and people count on me. If I had nothing to lose like you i would move crazy as well

Warya im not saying throw ur life away just dont be scared to die
war dee what you want me to do? not go down on my knees when man point gun on me? choose your battles in life, refusing to go down on my knees aint how Im gonna go out. Chunkz reaction was normal. i bet you would cry

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
How did a video that’s hella old get 9 pages???:faysalwtf::deadmanny: Walahi before opening the thread I thought it was something that just happened today.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
war dee what you want me to do? not go down on my knees when man point gun on me? choose your battles in life, refusing to go down on my knees aint how Im gonna go out. Chunkz reaction was normal. i bet you would cry
Smart fella. :obama:Only 13 iq niggas who think their life is a movie would do something dumb.:mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Are u fukking dumb I got shot in '14 '11 and '17 yet when the steel was pointed at me I never folded bytch niggatry aint in my DNA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I want you to do is stand your ground and not be a bytch and always put ur kids life b4 yours. Dont fear death hadu ilahay qoray it'll happen my g

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Are u fukking dumb I got shot in '14 '11 and '17 yet when the steel was pointed at me I never folded bytch niggatry aint in my DNA

What I want you to do is stand your ground and not be a bytch and always put ur kids life b4 yours. Dont fear death hadu ilahay qoray it'll happen my g
real nigga wallahi if you don't fear death no one can run up on you

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Real nigga. You have my respect.

I hate to break it to you, but following your history you will be shot 2020 as you seem to get shot every 3 years. being shot 1 time i get.......3 times, maybe you should consider your surroundings and live more straight life

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I hate to break it to you, but following your history you will be shot 2020 as you seem to get shot every 3 years. being shot 1 time i get.......3 times, maybe you should consider your surroundings and live more straight life
Ur missing the point my g if ur a good muslim you shouldnt be scared of death infact welcome death because jannah is much better than dunya

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
ok if you are good muslim and living good muslim life...why did you get shot? was it opps from different mosque?
Its because I put a bytch nigga named CK in a pack akhi but dw I slid back when they got to me and put that nigga ceelo in another pack and went to mecca to repent for my sins. Now im outta the streets and I work caadi job

Latest posts