Chunkz and Maya Jama to host mobos.

Jungle

VIP

:cosbyhmm: i dont know what to make of this tbh. This is the uk equivalent of the bet award for those that dont know. So they dont have beef with the malis no more? :heh:

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
chunkz is one of the most popular people in the UK atm, and I guess maya is the it girl... this is a music show, but I guess them being famous is a good thing for us... oh and mo farah too, hmmm the image of somalis must be good in the UK

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Very awkward considering Chunkz tried to take his shot with Maya only to be told she thinks of him like a brother :dead1:

Also the Mobo awards is just a way of black people claiming us when it suits their agenda.

chunkz is one of the most popular people in the UK atm, and I guess maya is the it girl... this is a music show, but I guess them being famous is a good thing for us... oh and mo farah too, hmmm the image of somalis must be good in the UK

The image of Somalis in the UK is the same as everywhere else unfortunately. But all we need is to have a handsome faraax make it. Somali women get represented by top tier attractive women but the men don't.

I love Chucks, he's a funny lad who's humble❤
Very awkward considering Chunkz tried to take his shot with Maya only to be told she thinks of him like a brother :dead1:

Also the Mobo awards is just a way of black people claiming us when it suits their agenda.

Chunkz is above Maya, get with it:rolleyes:

You are right . But maybe that’s why he’s popular.

Like he’s the fat funny guy so he is not a threat...
He is popular because of his personality. And maya Jama don’t even represent Somalis or claim them. She said she was even ashamed of it and lie

He is popular because of his personality. And maya Jama don’t even represent Somalis or claim them. She said she was even ashamed of it and lie
I don't claim half castes personally (except if maya fixed her attitude, since she looks very somali) :nahgirl: i'd hate for us to end up like Black Americans, who have a very loose definition of who is and isn't one of them.

Its either this

57650921_2197643723882841_9223181088495256999_n.jpg

or this
351da357-e2b3-47c7-85af-cdd104a79ae7.jpg

:mjkkk:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: