Chronically underemployed/unemployed people shouldn't be allowed to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
The underemployed and unemployed are triggered.

:mjlol:

Get a job and stop wailing about the rich who worked hard or inherited their money through family members who worked hard.

"Tax the rich even more."

Shaqo yeelo. The rich will flee with the jobs they created and this is the punishment you deserve.
Corp tax should be at 80%

Corp tax should be at 80%

trmp1.gif

10%

Strange how a gay Somalian refugee feels so personally committed to justifying the current neoliberal capitalist regime.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Whats wrong with having a Hong Kong bank account?

If you make money in Somalia I don't think it's fair for western countries to tax me on my earnings!

Try and sell your house in Puntland and move the money into a Canadian account. Send me a picture of your face when you get that letter of assessment in the mail. :mybusiness:
I understand your sentiment sxb.
but wbat about keeping your money in Somalia or Sland?

the corp tax isnt much to pinch u hard. infact in sland its 10% in comparison to 30%, 26% in kenya and ethiopia respectively.

How 10% at $100k house sold is troubling you? thats $10,000 going to public service bettering the lives of ur fellow somalis! think about it sxb. :kanyehmm:

the corp tax isnt much to pinch u hard. infact in sland its 10% in comparison to 30%, 26% in kenya and ethiopia respectively.

How 10% at $100k house sold is troubling you? thats $10,000 going to public service bettering the lives of ur fellow somalis! think about it sxb. :kanyehmm:

She's back.

There's no such thing as tax in Somalia or Somaliland. The more business can save the more jobs they can create.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
These people want everything for nothing and want to take more from ambitious and hard working people. They shouldn't be voting.

This is especially the case if they have a university education. They tend to be even more emotional than the uneducated underemployed/unemployed. It's because their dreams didn't come into fruition. They blame racism, the rich and corporations. These are the guys who protest during weekday morning hours and create riots and make streets dirty and cause damage to businesses. They say they are victims but they have bad people skills, a bad personality, studied something many people already have or are just average people in a sea of millions of other average people.

These people are not of sound mind and should lose their voting rights.
Becoming more conservative by the day. Welcome to the team Abdijohnson

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
So your tax evading self has more of a right to decided with tax payers money the people who are underemployed? That's despicable:lawd:

How does one avoid paying taxes? Asking for a friend.:dabcasar:

Own a business. You can state many tax claims are for business use. And make your personal taxes be used on the company instead.

Also I've noticed many Asian, Somali, Russian basically immigrant populations use cash only systems and require a certain amount purchased before you can use a credit card. I'll let you connect the dots.
:gnzbryw:

giphy.gif

Be straight with us. Its gonna disappear and reappear straight into someones swiss bank account

El padrone

giphy.gif

Be straight with us. Its gonna disappear and reappear straight into someones swiss bank account
:siilaanyolaugh: true but at least 70% is going to people and develop the country.
leave the corruption punishment to god.

If i was in my deathbed i would regret the tax evasion rather than the money that went to corrupted officials. and lets not forget tax is basically sakat which is obligatory in islam.

El padrone

She's back.

There's no such thing as tax in Somalia or Somaliland. The more business can save the more jobs they can create.
Okay i see you resorting to cay and belittling ppl. theres no point in debating with folks like u, you have neither the experience nor the skills and education for financial advice but act like you fuckin graduated from harvard and went an internship at jp morgan!

as they say ignorance is a bliss! bye felicia

Own a business. You can state many tax claims are for business use. And make your personal taxes be used on the company instead.

Also I've noticed many Asian, Somali, Russian basically immigrant populations use cash only systems and require a certain amount purchased before you can use a credit card. I'll let you connect the dots.
:gnzbryw:

giphy.gif

You're the real MVP:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts