Chronically underemployed/unemployed people shouldn't be allowed to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people want everything for nothing and want to take more from ambitious and hard working people. They shouldn't be voting.

This is especially the case if they have a university education. They tend to be even more emotional than the uneducated underemployed/unemployed. It's because their dreams didn't come into fruition. They blame racism, the rich and corporations. These are the guys who protest during weekday morning hours and create riots and make streets dirty and cause damage to businesses. They say they are victims but they have bad people skills, a bad personality, studied something many people already have or are just average people in a sea of millions of other average people.

These people are not of sound mind and should lose their voting rights.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I think you're just playing a controversial person for the views tbh and thus ad revenue.

These opinions you have don't make sense unless you're an unemployed 50yo white supremacist who used to be a coal miner.

I think you're just playing a controversial person for the views tbh and thus ad revenue.

These opinions you have don't make sense unless you're an unemployed 50yo white supremacist who used to be a coal miner.

This is what all hardworking people think whatever their income or ethnicity or age.

Meanwhile some of us are working hard to dodge taxes and find ways to keep money from going to these Xoolos.

The West has gone to shit. The system is rigged.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Its also an IQ problem, the dumber you are the less you will gain from following the rules in a free market society and thus get more money from handout because they don't have the smarts to make more in a capitalistic society. These same people vote against the interest of genuinely hardworking people by voting for bigger welfare state and more government intervention

Last edited:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
So your tax evading self has more of a right to decided with tax payers money the people who are underemployed? That's despicable:lawd:

How does one avoid paying taxes? Asking for a friend.:dabcasar:
BwIgmBQIQAEkUNh.jpg

I will report you :birdman:

#TaxDodgersAreScum #BoycutLarry

Whats wrong with having a Hong Kong bank account?

If you make money in Somalia I don't think it's fair for western countries to tax me on my earnings!

Try and sell your house in Puntland and move the money into a Canadian account. Send me a picture of your face when you get that letter of assessment in the mail. :mybusiness:

So your tax evading self has more of a right to decided with tax payers money the people who are underemployed? That's despicable:lawd:

How does one avoid paying taxes? Asking for a friend.:dabcasar:

Dear Neef,

Here's an example. When you sell your home in Somalia and your international country of residence taxes your ass don't come asking me for advice.

No, there should be a test to see who can vote, voting is a serious matter, only people who are politically aware should vote.

The underemployed and unemployed are triggered.

:mjlol:

Get a job and stop wailing about the rich who worked hard or inherited their money through family members who worked hard.

"Tax the rich even more."

Shaqo yeelo. The rich will flee with the jobs they created and this is the punishment you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.