Christians are trying to recite The bible like The Quran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude singing is Haraam, please delete the thread muslim dont sing the quran instead we beautify our voice.

Making the voice beautiful when reciting, whilst reciting aloud in a tone that conveys the feelings of humility, softening of the heart and sadness, without making too much effort or exaggerating.

Taghanni means reciting aloud, as it was narrated in Saheeh Muslim that Abu Hurayrah said: “The Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Allaah does not listen to anything (more approvingly) than He listens to a Prophet reciting the Qur’aan aloud in a melodious voice…” This indicates that we are commanded and encouraged to make our voices beautiful when reciting Qur’aan.

This hadeeth clearly states the meaning of taghanni. The phrase “reciting aloud” explains it. Reciting aloud means raising one’s voice when reciting and making it beautiful, in a natural manner with no artifice, which one enjoys and finds pleasure in.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Dude singing is Haraam, please delete the thread muslim dont sing the quran instead we beautify our voice.

Making the voice beautiful when reciting, whilst reciting aloud in a tone that conveys the feelings of humility, softening of the heart and sadness, without making too much effort or exaggerating.

Taghanni means reciting aloud, as it was narrated in Saheeh Muslim that Abu Hurayrah said: “The Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Allaah does not listen to anything (more approvingly) than He listens to a Prophet reciting the Qur’aan aloud in a melodious voice…” This indicates that we are commanded and encouraged to make our voices beautiful when reciting Qur’aan.

This hadeeth clearly states the meaning of taghanni. The phrase “reciting aloud” explains it. Reciting aloud means raising one’s voice when reciting and making it beautiful, in a natural manner with no artifice, which one enjoys and finds pleasure in.
Thanks for your hadiths

But who said "Singing Quran" to you?:what1: OP didn't say that... Where you got that from?

It was the christians tryna sing the verses

I didn't see "Singing Quran" but the recitation only:umwhat:

Last edited:
Thanks for your hadiths

But who said "Singing Quran" to you?:what1: OP didn't say that... Where you got that from?

It was the chrisitians tryna sing the verses

I didn't see "Singing Quran" but the recitation only:umwhat:
Oh my bad, i watched the video first and assumed that was the title

:mjlol::meleshame:

Brother, I think you are a sincere young Muslim who is striving to do the right thing.

I think I would be wrong to be offended. The bigger picture is you're out to enjoin the good and forbid the evil. Actions are according to intentions.

I am not as young as you are anymore. I'm not old either but I'm older. What I did at your age that was good has helped me in the long run. What I did that was sinful, I look back on with shame and regret. I am happy to see a younger person striving to follow Islam and do the right thing. The good you do now will benefit you in the future insha'Allah.

So I am happy to see that, I am not offended at all. May Allah bless you and continue to guide you throughout your life. Stay on the right path and insha'Allah Allah will reward you throughout this life and the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.