Christian learns Somali to convert us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
So...:mjlol:
She was outside my neighbourhood speaking Somali. She kept saying "hel reer faraxsan" and started to speak to Somalis as they were curious how she learnt Somali but they rejected her offers about Christianity . She thinks we believe anything she said but trust me she was tired as everyone started to reject her. No one needs to learn this 1+1+1=1 BS. She eventually gave up as all missionaries get rejected in the UK:russ:
:susp:But if one Muslim converted i'd be shocked:tocry:Who'd believe that shit:wtfdis:
@onlyme :sass1:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
They will never get us! :fittytousand:They day Somalia becomes 98% Muslim is the day a Islamic crusade happens. 99% is already too little.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
My hoyo used love debating these types of people that came to try and convert you. They would always leave the house frustrated:mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They will never get us! :fittytousand:They day Somalia becomes 98% Muslim is the day a Islamic crusade happens. 99% is already too little.
99%?
:williamswtf:
I guess AMISOM and the UN have been here so long that they count as residents now.
:mjlol:

A_A

According to some kaffir website???
There are no non muslims in Somalia. Period
Nobody is going to go “Hi Ahmed, btw I’m Christian now!”
There are non-Muslims, there are cases of Christian Somalis living in secrecy. Plus there is no way everyone is Muslim, apostates are in every part of the world. You got to accept it.:manny:

Nobody is going to go “Hi Ahmed, btw I’m Christian now!”
There are non-Muslims, there are cases of Christian Somalis living in secrecy. Plus there is no way everyone is Muslim, apostates are in every part of the world. You got to accept it.:manny:
Are you Christian???
If there arent Christians that are seen than they dint exist.
No one in Somalia is a kaffir. Period.

They want you to beleive that

A_A

Are you Christian???
If there arent Christians that are seen than they dint exist.
No one in Somalia is a kaffir. Period.

They want you to beleive that
I don’t see gravity, therefore it doesn’t exist.
I do not see your brain, therefore it does not exist.
Terrible reasoning, if your wondering, yes I’ve actually met Christian Somalis who left Somalia.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalis should drop their death cult to Christianity. Christianism is the way >>>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts