Christian Cadaans are Adopting Somali Kids from Djibouti

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
:what: :what::what::what::damn::jcoleno::meleshame::damn:It’s allowed by the government. It’s ran by nuns. f*ck you Djibouti president!!!
:pacspit:
I used to follow this Ethiopian tiktoker who was adopted by a white family. They said she was an “orphan” but when she was an adult she went and looked for her family. Turns out both her parents are alive, married and have kids. She went missing one day as a toddler. They do this all over China too. Last week, I was reading about a Chinese guy that was adopted by a richer chinese family because they wanted a son. Turns out he was abducted and sold by his kidnappers to the family.

I wouldn’t be shocked if they are stealing these kids off the street in Djibouti. Ismail Omar Guellah, you are one shameless pig
:liberaltears:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
They giving them a better life than the one they had as long as they don't abuse them i don't see the issue.
Walking Glancing GIF

To be honest most of the kids are from Ethiopian prostitutes that walk around Djibouti, wallahi I’m so shocked that there were actually a lot of Ethiopians in Djibouti

I would rather be a poor kid than be removed from my people and become a gaal that always feels castrated from his real identity. I can't imagine how it is to come across your ethnic people as an adopted kid and be hit with the reality that you are displaced and belong nowhere. I have met Ethiopian adopted kids. All of them were completely whitewashed. Their bodies are from Ethiopia but nothing is Ethiopian about them, so you get the sense you're talking to a White person in every sense of the meaning -- like having a white person's brain like Get Out. A lot seek their real parents and eventually go through an ethnic re-acculturation, which reflects that they have a big void they need to fill. But that is never the same.

I also have a problem with cadaan gaals who go to Africa to get a child. Why do they not get their own kind? There are plenty of White children around where they live but they have to go to some remote Ethiopian village to extract children and have the savior complex bullshit. If they cared about them, could they not have sent money to children in Africa as a charity so that they can live with their families and their mothers don't feel the need to give up their children due to desperation? There are plenty of White kids from their background that are available for adoption.

In truth, they take the foreign child from a place of financial dominance. A lot of the parents in Africa try to get in contact with their children later and you have many times the White people completely ignoring them. So please save us the part of them being a moral altruists. They're selfish pieces of shit artificially inserting themselves and causing irreparable rupture. The fact that those Christians pick children from Muslim backgrounds reflects their evil nature. There is not a single Somali person that would be okay for them to indoctrinate and insert gaal religion into their child. And no upbringing is neutral. In every sense of the word, it is an invasion, and affront that needs to be met with anger.

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
They ain't tho adopted kids especially across culture and religion turn out messed up especially somali Christians

Who knows what the kid will become he could trace and learn his own culture as he gets older. I don't know why i'm being downvoted so much, do guys want him to continue living in 3rd world Djbouti poor with no future or move to a different country get education and have an opportunity in life. Its easy for you guys to decline because you are privileged diasporas.

Who knows what the kid will become he could trace and learn his own culture as he gets older. I don't know why i'm being downvoted so much, do guys want him to continue living in 3rd world Djbouti poor with no future or move to a different country get education and have an opportunity in life. Its easy for you guys to decline because you are privileged diasporas.
The worst type of somali even more pathetic then the average ex muslim is the Christian ones these guys are there own level of twisted. They coon out so much I have never seen bigger coons. You want more of them to be running about and basically against there will.

This is not news, it’s been happening since forever. A prominent news reporter adopted a Djiboutian kid, whose foreigner father impregnated a Somali woman.

A typical example of a vulnerable local being taken advantage of foreigners. According to the guy who adopted the kid, the woman was illiterate and couldn’t even write her own name. IOG must do something against this.:jcoleno:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
This is not news, it’s been happening since forever. A prominent news reporter adopted a Djiboutian kid, whose foreigner father impregnated a Somali woman.

A typical example of a vulnerable local being taken advantage of foreigners. According to the guy who adopted the kid, the woman was illiterate and couldn’t even write her own name. IOG must do something against this.:jcoleno:

No offense, it doesn't seem to me that she's Somali.

:cosbyhmm:

No offense, it doesn't seem to me that she's Somali.

:cosbyhmm:

Both the kid and the woman have Somali names. The kid was called Ayanle and the mother Khadra Mahamoud Abdi. It's not common for non-Somalis in Djibouti to carry Somali names.

But when they showed a pic of her, she didn't looked Somali, which confused me. Unless she herself is mixed as well.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Both the kid and the woman have Somali names. The kid was called Ayanle and the mother Khadra Mahamoud Abdi. It's not common for non-Somalis in Djibouti to carry Somali names.

But when they showed a pic of her, she didn't looked Somali, which confused me. Unless she herself is mixed as well.

That's what I'm saying, she doesn't look fully Somali. Something about her looks off to me. Most half white/half Somalis don't look as white as the kid does either. Personally, she doesn't look Somali at all.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
That's what I'm saying, she doesn't look fully Somali. Something about her looks off to me. Most half white/half Somalis don't look as white as the kid does either. Personally, she doesn't look Somali at all.
I’ve seen half cadan half Somali kids as white as him,it’s okay to say you’ve never seen one

Trending