Christian Ahmara settlers celebrates in jigjiga

:siilaanyolaugh:
You know you are waiting for another Gedo and Qalbi dagax opportunity.

An Marehan calling himself Maxamed Zubeir and posting a clip about Jigjiga Christian worshippers

Yet we saw how Farmajo makes "umra" to Addis Ababa.

Save us from your fake crocodile tears.

You know you are waiting for another Gedo and Qalbi dagax opportunity.

An ******* calling himself Maxamed Zubeir and posting a clip about Jigjiga Christian worshippers

Yet we saw how Farmajo makes "umra" to Addis Ababa.

Save us from your fake crocodile tears.

:drakelaugh:

Marehan on your mind 24/7

FILTHY KENYAN

:drakelaugh:

Marehan on your mind 24/7

FILTHY KENYAN
It's your ilko.yar brethren that tried to post a diversion.

The only filth is your qulle eating deformed brain.
You fockers were busy stealing land in Somalia in 1977 when the rest of Somalis were fighting in Ethiopia.

You children of Goita Towerdos are well known for treachery.

Kenya is where your squatter family has been moving to when Madoobe took over Kismaayo.

It's your ilko.yar brethren that tried to post a diversion.

The only filth is your qulle eating deformed brain.
You fockers were busy stealing land in Somalia in 1977 when the rest of Somalis were fighting in Ethiopia.

You children of Goita Towerdos are well known for treachery.

Kenya is where your squatter family has been moving to when Madoobe took over Kismaayo.

:liberaltears:

Habasha having a bartyyy in Jigjiga must be Marehans fault :icon lol:

Since we are responsible for everything I will take ownership of you @Django the Madow and make you a stand up Kenyan citizen

wallahi this triggered me, yet i have no family in jigjiga.. the place must\ve of smelt like ass and xaar ufff nactallah amahara piece of shiiets....

words cannot describe how much i hate these ppl along with oromos wallahi..
had i not been well off, and living like a bum in the west, i'd gladly give my life shooting these cockroaches

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ina lilaahi wa ina ilaahi rajicuun, this is a tradgedy for all Somalis, we have totally been defeated:mjhaps:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Somalia is going to become greater Ethiopia one day, this is just 1 incident... what about in 5 years time?

:kanyehmm:
Somalis need to get they’re act together and stop dividing each other among clans and actually come together and see the very serious threat that is Ethiopia and Kenya

You s disgust me
:kodaksmiley:

Trending

Latest posts