Chris Christie has survived

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Governor of New Jersey lol

He attended the Trumps party and got infected. Suddenly he was not seen in public. Ileyn he was in Intesive care for 7 days. lol

What brought him to my attention is reading comments from Fat people on Youtube who said--- Has anyone Seen Chris for these 5 days? He has not been seen in public since Trump infection, and he was in the party too. (no doubt, the fat commenters are genuinely worried yet at the same time want to see if their fellow fattie will make it, obviously they view Chris as a Guinee pig lab dish, & as a collegial fellow fatty twin or kin if you will, seeing how he fairs, with best medication at hand is very important to them)

Immediately the image of Fat Chris came to my mind, reading these panic-y comments, and i started bowling and howling in laughter

I am glad he is doing fine. I wish him the best.

I laughed so bad tho

Last edited:
China must be punished but no one is talking about it. What the hell is going on?

I think the authorities around the world will be quietly transitioning towards the herd immunity approach. Just watch for it. They are normalizing it now. We cant live like this forever. I had it but due to taking care of my body, I was almost symptom free.

China must be punished but no one is talking about it. What the hell is going on?

I think the authorities around the world will be quietly transitioning towards the herd immunity approach. Just watch for it. They are normalizing it now. We cant live like this forever. I had it but due to taking care of my body, I was almost symptom free.
If any major country has its leader die from covid, a rocket should be launched into Beijing

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Governor of New Jersey lol

He attended the Trumps party and got infected. Suddenly he was not seen in public. Ileyn he was in Intesive care for 7 days. lol

What brought him to my attention is reading comments from Fat people on Youtube who said--- Has anyone Seen Chris for these 5 days? He has not been seen in public since Trump infection, and he was in the party too. (no doubt, the fat commenters are genuinely worried yet at the same time want to see if their fellow fattie will make it, obviously they view Chris as a Guinee pig lab dish, & as a collegial fellow fatty twin or kin if you will, seeing how he fairs, with best medication at hand is very important to them)

Immediately the image of Fat Chris came to my mind, reading these panic-y comments, and i started bowling and howling in laughter

I am glad he is doing fine. I wish him the best.

I laughed so bad tho

His last name reeks of matriarchy. A feminist wildest dream, a man with a girly last name.

Trending

Latest posts