Chris brown give a somali girl a lap dance

Who says there's no such thing? The only reason you are even judging is because you know of the sin. Also judging is haram but what you can do is guide her and continue to pray for her. Only Allah can judge us. We should be good muslims and lead by example. That's it.
Judging isn't haram walal.

You always judge even when you don't even say it out loud. Its not even considered judging her when someone acknowledge that what she's done is wrong, judging her would be to say she's a sinner,bad person, evil etc.

There wouldn't courts & judges if we dont a have a right to judge lol.
We humans judge & in islam you judge by what is apparent . The difference you don't assume anything ,because we dont know what's her intention etc.
Only allahs knows everything.

Some of these replies in the thread would be islamically inappropriate and wrong to make but idrus is right. Once you do something publicly then others have a right to comment on it, but it should be to advice the person or warn against it to others, not insulting them or making fun of them.
I’m not sure what judging has to do with this so I won’t comment on that.
Yes you do have a right to comment on it. I don't disagree with that but I'm not seeing many comments of people advising this sister. If anything I see way more people bashing her and making nasty comments about her being dark-skinned.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yes you do have a right to comment on it. I don't disagree with that but I'm not seeing many comments of people advising this sister. If anything I see way more people bashing her and making nasty comments about her being dark-skinned.
I would say it’s a mixed bag of both, after all this is sspot full of hypocrites. There’s no point in arguing with these guys who hate on dark skinned women, but I do it everytime. They’re no different than black men who constantly shit on black women, low self esteem behavior

You know that’s not the reason. Somali moms care a lot more for who their child marries than the dad.
That's not what I mean. There's a reason why men are always more vocal about such incidents than women .

Many women even muslims don't advise or criticize such degenerate behavior specially if its another female . That's why you females have the whole pick me's insult .

Men always criticize,disagree,call out their fellow men .

I would say it’s a mixed bag of both, after all this is sspot full of hypocrites. There’s no point in arguing with these guys who hate on dark skinned women, but I do it everytime. They’re no different than black men who constantly shit on black women, low self esteem behavior
For the most part I just ignore those guys. Thank you for taking one for the team and arguing back with them cause it's not easy fighting with these delusional self-haters.

But from here on forward, I hope there are better comments from other sspot users. I also hope she quits supporting Chris Brown and won't spend any more of her money to see an abuser who beats and stalks women.

If she’s for the streets and she’s honest about it then I don’t see the reason to humiliate her and bash her, it’s only if she acts like a pious, chaste women with deen, then it’s good that she gets exposed cause she’s selling a lie to the community and unsuspecting miskiin faraxs who deserve better. Degenerate men are much less likely to hide their degeneracy and in fact they’re stupidly proud of it sometimes so there’s not as much of an emphasis on showing what some of the guys are like or are doing, the community knows and the xalimos know who to avoid.

humiliation and shame is a necessary part of making sure people act in line with what’s preferable. If there was no such thing as shame everybody would be running around naked and getting up to all sorts of Nasties. Men definitely need to be shamed for their degenerate behaviour more, but other men and women let them get away with it cause it’s either seen as cool and/or desirable.

Last edited:
These incel might have been onto something about dark skin females
You’re a cursed individual.

back to the point, why would anyone want a lap dance from that woman beating degenerate. Like @Qeelbax made, he’s using her due to the backlash of this extreme anti-dark skin comments.

Some AA men are unhinged self-haters, white supremacy has done a number on them.

If she’s for the streets and she’s honest about it then I don’t see the reason to humiliate her and bash her, it’s only if she acts like a pious, chaste women with deen, then it’s good that she gets exposed cause she’s selling a lie to the community and unsuspecting miskiin faraxs who deserve better. Degenerate men are much less likely to hide their degeneracy and in fact they’re stupidly proud of it sometimes so there’s not as much of an emphasis on showing what some of the guys are like or are doing, the community knows and the xalimos know who to avoid.
Degenerate men are open because society gives them the green light. When you peddle B.S such as boys will be boys and don’t penalize men in the same manner, guys will be engaging in disgusting behaviors and they’ll rope women in it too. These men can’t act alone as they need women to engage in Zina with them. Hence what they’re doing is actually polluting society at large.
humiliation and shame is a necessary part of making sure people act in line with what’s preferable.
Humiliation in one what way? It’s haram to expose peoples sins. A person who does things discreetly is ten times better than someone who does things openly. That is what we’re taught in Islam as at least they have a bit of shame.
If there was no such thing as shame everybody would be running around naked and getting up to all sorts of Nasties. Men definitely need to be shamed for their degenerate behaviour more, but other men and women let them get away with it cause it’s either seen as cool and/or desirable.
Men get away with it because it’s a man’s world. There isn’t much of an incentive for normal men to shame men. In fact, they defend them and go out of their way to protect the worst of male behavior and it’s probably been that way since the dawn of time. Shaming women is easier and risk free, than shaming a man that can go tow to tow with you. Thinking about it, there is an element of cowardice as to why men have always focused on only female behaviors when the only way certain behaviors can be stopped is by also stopping the men.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
How the hell do we know if she is Somali? Is it written on her forehead :what1:
Every horner looking person is somali until proven otherwise for our people, they seem to dismiss the fact we have a neighbour with more then 100 million people that look like us:snoop: nevermind the other areas and nationalities that also resemble us

Okay that's good that you hold everyone accountable. I'm just addressing the people that don't and just want to use this moment to bash this woman because I think that's unfair. If they really wanted her to do better, then they would kindly advise her to not engage in these types of activities and give her good advice but nope it's just straight insults and revoking her 'somali card' as if that's gonna do anything.
Define pro women what does that even mean, are you a feminist if so what wave? Do you believe in the Quran and sunnah. Feel free to ignore if I'm being too blunt, I think you have the classic case of too much social media time. It's negative and portrays the worst in people buy giving them a safe space. Think about all irl interactions you've had with Somalis and Wallahi they're not the same as online. Both parties should be equally judged and not be made excused for in the Quran it states

“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)”

[al-Nahl 16:97]

she looks like she's having a good time and she's pretty. why do some of you keep saying djiboutians aren't somali? ethnically we are considered somali
Oui oui

Whip Dom GIF by STAGEWOLF

Who says there's no such thing? The only reason you are even judging is because you know of the sin. Also judging is haram but what you can do is guide her and continue to pray for her. Only Allah can judge us. We should be good muslims and lead by example. That's it.
Umar ibn Al-Khattab رضي الله عنه said : ‘We judge by what’s apparent and we leave their inner secrets to Allah.’ Sahih Al-Bukhari, 2498.

You know that’s not the reason. Somali moms care a lot more for who their child marries than the dad.
The real reason is:

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allaah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband’s absence what Allaah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity and their husband’s property). As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next) refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allaah is Ever Most High, Most Great”

[al-Nisa’ 4:34]

I do agree though although my dad cares to an extent I wouldn't be where I'm at without my mother may Allah bless her and my grandmother.

@BeeAllNight :snoop:

oNLy God CAn juDGe HeR.

Thanks for stating the obvious genius - now how about you stop bag handling for public offenders with your weak sauce whataboutism. Asaga xataa! Sound like an annoying younger sibling.

Women behave like hive organism at times it’s astonishing. Prime example is that screeching troll-merchant @malab calling @Qeelbax of all people on this forum a pickme:mjlol: As if she doesn’t lay the burus down on the guys of this forum most of the time.

Trending