Ching Chong abowo macaan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good my grandmother is Issaq and I can't hate her. I don't know too much about this clan stuff, but there are a lot of MJ's on this forum.
State your subclan or your fake sxb.
Ogoow dagaal abti iyo qaraba ma leh. Only tol. Your are harti. Nacas

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
And what do issaq what to do. Horta warsangali ma xoolo la iib geynaya. Thats whats wrong with you. Warsangali and Mj started puntland together in 1998 in qardho. Where did warsangali and issaq agree to sl.
Stupidity
Warsengeli and Isaaq did not agreed to Somaliland, the British did.:sass2:

He's right, I'm reer MN. Chill I'll ask tomorrow, this is why I dislike tribalism.:francis:
Tribe and tribalism are 2 different things. Did i say someone was lower than another. You snowflakes. Nothing wrong with getting to know the relation of people and history

My dad's from Qardho and my mother is from Hargeisa.
Ok so you are probably Dubays. Find out which branch and sub branch. I will be waiting. As for your branch that im assuming. You have no beef with issaq. You have beef with Osman Maxamoud. Mj branch.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Tribe and tribalism are 2 different things. Did i say someone was lower than another. You snowflakes. Nothing wrong with getting to know the relation of people and history
I just asked a simple question and now I'm naming Somali cities how did I get here?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Ok so you are probably Dubays. Find out which branch and sub branch. I will be waiting. As for your branch that im assuming. You have no beef with issaq. You have beef with Osman Maxamoud. Mj branch.
Sounds familiar. Why the beef?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts