Chinese Streamer Shocked To Find So Many Black People in Paris

Xaruun

VIP
Allah is this true..... I saw this comment in the video, where is reer Sweden to confirm Somalis have been targeted by these people

View attachment 172182
Take a look at ‘her’ face. Disgusting tranny :susp:
65202E7E-B3DA-4AE1-833A-25D81711B4A6.jpeg

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

bro i once went to dubai and i was just sitting some area while drinking water. This whole tourist group of chinese people just came up and just started taking pics of me like i was the main attraction.The man leading the group at the end apologized to me and i was still in shock on what just happened. Lol
Kkkkk I went to emirates stadium to watch brazil vs Italy, these japanese tourists wanted to take a photo with me, I was wearing a Brazil top so they must’ve thought I was Brazilian.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That white guy saw his career flash before his eyes :dead1:

He was like " I didn't suffer at least 12 years of schooling, 4 years of university and being everyone's jockey as an intern and entry level goon for years so it could all implode because your crackuh fetish version of Paris was spoiled and now you wanna about n-words and have me agree with you. f*ck you and f*ck that, you chinkess! Now play along as I autistically change the subject."

how do they survive tho? Heard the French are one of the most racist Europeans and limit employment to foreigners. Not to mention it’s not huge country with huge economy and it’s expensive. So how do they make a living?

Basically nonwhites fend for themselves. They are not part of the system of social mobility. Little opportunity exists for nonwhites in France and race is not something the white French government wants to use to as metric for social mobility. The means for people to pursue opportunities of access to good jobs and education do not exist.

People are openly discriminated because of their ethnicity and religion.

Good on the white dude for calling out her racist BS.

The self hate is real. So desperate for cadaan :lolbron: :snoop: Also, is she acting like black people are incapable of being romantic?

Overall, she's just stupid.

Last edited:
bro i once went to dubai and i was just sitting some area while drinking water. This whole tourist group of chinese people just came up and just started taking pics of me like i was the main attraction.The man leading the group at the end apologized to me and i was still in shock on what just happened. Lol
You should’ve charged them.

lol I wasn't surprised by what she said in the vid, a lot of East Asians have a romantic image of Europe. So when they come to these European countries they're shocked to find foreigners like Africans in the cities.

Most indhoyaars are xenophobic in their own countries anyway, I guess they expect Cadaans to also be extremely xenophobic like them. Thankfully for us Cadaans are morally superior to East Asians in general, this might change in the near future though.

Allah (swt) knows best.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
how do they survive tho? Heard the French are one of the most racist Europeans and limit employment to foreigners. Not to mention it’s not huge country with huge economy and it’s expensive. So how do they make a living?
they scam tourist to make ends meet
I’ve been a victim of it myself

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
lol I wasn't surprised by what she said in the vid, a lot of East Asians have a romantic image of Europe. So when they come to these European countries they're shocked to find foreigners like Africans in the cities.

Most indhoyaars are xenophobic in their own countries anyway, I guess they expect Cadaans to also be extremely xenophobic like them. Thankfully for us Cadaans are morally superior to East Asians in general, this might change in the near future though.

Allah (swt) knows best.
I fear the day cadaan get based and decide to wipe minorities off the map

Trending

Latest posts