Chinese Streamer Shocked To Find So Many Black People in Paris

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
these comments :damn:

1613984743562.png

I wanted white women in paris too but there's too many indhoyar tourists there
bro i once went to dubai and i was just sitting some area while drinking water. This whole tourist group of chinese people just came up and just started taking pics of me like i was the main attraction.The man leading the group at the end apologized to me and i was still in shock on what just happened. Lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LOOOOOOOL. That white dude panicked BIG TIME.

I hope all of Western Europe becomes overrun by foreigners. Serves them right.

looooooooooooooooool

I know i was laughing too. He basically doing damage control. And she had her eyes big, looking at him, saying what is going on? And he kept looking at the cam and still she didn't get the clue. White guy was like, dh.iilo if u aint going to save yourself, am saving myself

Viscount

I got real connections
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bro i once went to dubai and i was just sitting some area while drinking water. This whole tourist group of chinese people just came up and just started taking pics of me like i was the main attraction.The man leading the group at the end apologized to me and i was still in shock on what just happened. Lol
I don't think it was out of racism, they were probably curious and never seen a Dark Caucasian before.They probably thought you were Jaiden Smith from the Karate Kid Movie.