Chinese Streamer Shocked To Find So Many Black People in Paris

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
There's a term for it in Japan lol

Poor girls got their childhood ruined kkkk. Apparently, back in the 70s and 80s, many of their mediums(TV show, books, magazines, comics, etc.) used to romanticize Paris(and the french culture as whole) to the MAX. You can say the french culture was "mainstream" over there for a while, especially for the young females.

It's kinda like, how nowadays, many young Somalis are obsessed with Indhoyar entertainment like animation and Kpoop. :smiles:

Who remembers this video lol?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poor girls got their childhood ruined kkkk. Apparently, back in the 70s and 80s, many of their mediums(TV show, books, magazines, comics, etc.) used to romanticize Paris(and the french culture as whole) to the MAX. You can say the french culture was "mainstream" over there for a while, especially for the young females.

It's kinda like, how nowadays, many young Somalis are obsessed with Indhoyar entertainment like animation and Kpoop. :smiles:

That’s the most stupid syndromes I ever heard lol. It’s one of those cultural urban legend that will make people crack up when they read it in history books in 2121.

:dead::dead:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
That’s the most stupid syndromes I ever heard lol. It’s one of those cultural urban legend that will make people crack up when they read it in history books in 2121.
Sow maaha. Baariis Syndrome sounds like a good enough reason to get admitted to an "Cilaaj" in the 19th Century.:icon lol:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria

Allah is this true..... I saw this comment in the video, where is reer Sweden to confirm Somalis have been targeted by these people

Screenshot_20210221_150451.jpg

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
how do they survive tho? Heard the French are one of the most racist Europeans and limit employment to foreigners. Not to mention it’s not huge country with huge economy and it’s expensive. So how do they make a living?

They're more preoccupied with the North African Arabs and Muslims in general. They are certainly more racist than the Brits, Americans etc. but not as much as people think. They're more Islamophobic than they are good ol' racist.

They normally work manual labor jobs or are on benefits. A significant minority of them are also illegal. They sell cigarettes, roasted nuts and tourist souvenirs. Some of them are swindlers that target tourists.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Indhayar hoe: "What I imagined is Paris is a very romantic city....so i probably thought it has a lot of white guys...but its actually all black people there-"

She hands down called black people apes and apparently only white guys are romantic :urgh::bell:

I read that comment too, but I didn't mention it because I didn't wanna derail the thread.

Kkkkkkk I found comments online on r/Sweden about this issue. The Swedes are hilarious from what I translated on Google Translate.

"Are they exchange students or teaching assistants?"

"Even the foreign exchange students are racist?!?!" .

"The government must do something. When they go back home, they will tell friends and family that Sweden is a dangerous country and foreign exchange students will not want to come here anymore".

"I don't blame them. Imagine you were an exchange student in Japan and were placed in a neighbourhood with no Japanese people, no Japanese language or culture and you had to deal with crime directed towards you. You'd be disappointed too "

Hilarious!

:hemad:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Indhayar hoe: "What I imagined is Paris is a very romantic city....so i probably thought it has a lot of white guys...but its actually all black people there-"

She hands down called black people apes and apparently only white guys are romantic :urgh::bell:
Then she talks about how there many thieves there and her bag was stolen
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

She is right though. Hollywood is responsible for romanticize Paris in the movies. ALL whites wanna bes will believe the movie they watch. Hollywood forgot to point out, there are west africans there who like soccer.

Trending

Latest posts