BREAKING NEWS Chinese ship full of weapons and vehicles docks in Muqdisho

Not long till we negotiate with Al Shabaab. We’ll see a leader actually instead of campaigning on this, actually implement it.

The issue right now is economics. Shabaab can’t be brought into the government without any money.

Till now it was the US through the TPLF that blocked us from negotiating with Shabaab. However the status quo isn’t going to continue

What you have to understand is that unlike the cult ruling Afghanistan, al kebab are both much more fanatically stubborn and worst still is they don't believe in national borders

Stop with the main character syndrome this is about weapons coming into muqdisho :drakewtf:. No one cares to use it on reer waqooyi
I hope you get closer to China.It just strengthens our ties to the Americans who are also not happy the Chinese have a base next to them in Djibouti.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
What you have to understand is that unlike the cult ruling Afghanistan, al kebab are both much more fanatically stubborn and worst still is they don't believe in national borders
They dont believe in borders but they understand that borders exist obviously.

People wonder how north koreas people accepted such dulmi we will understand if AS ever take power. They are very good at isolation and brainwashing.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I hope you get closer to China.It just strengthens our ties to the Americans who are also not happy the Chinese have a base next to them in Djibouti.
US is a declining power, China is a rising superpower.

US is a declining power, China is a rising superpower.
The one child policy fucked them.They will never dominate the world like the US which byitself is stronger then China plus the US has NATO (& Australia/NZ)and many strong friends around the world like Japan,South Korea,Taiwan and India.

The West will far outlast the Chinese in terms of supremacy but the Chinese won't be weak and will be headache for the world for some time to come untill the Chinese overthrow the CCP

Why would somalia even fight Somaliland when they need to secure the country from Amisom.
Because delusional tribalists from a certain community would wish nothing more then to see SL burn.Farmaajo & Fahad Yasin has tried and continue to try to destabilize the blessed republic but the warrior-president Bixii has foiled all their plans.

Because delusional tribalists from a certain community would wish nothing more then to see SL burn.Farmaajo & Fahad Yasin has tried and continue to try to destabilize the blessed republic but the warrior-president Bixii has foiled all their plans.
Walalo you are wrong, even if Farmaajo controlled the whole south, he wouldn't attack SL. He would repeat the same history as Siyaad. This dispute will only have a political resolution be it independence or Special administrative status which can help Somaliland deal with the rest of the world like Taiwan.

Its been a week sxb. Make a thread and show proof that Tareedisho has been sacked like the letter I showed you. Not FB posts. Hes still in Beledweyne. Again boon Bixi AfTurumbo is selling you dreams. He cant sack a taliye. It has been confirmed General Odowaa is 100% against this and which is why there has been no hand over or official letter from General Odowaa. Hes been very much in the middle if his tols affairs the past few months and not doing too bad. Dhiiga biyo ma ahan:win:

You realise both Colonel Saney and Colonel Shataqeey, heads of the 4th and 3rd batallions have been here before Nabar iyo naxdin and deal with Odowaa directly lol. They were never under Tareedisho or even General Koronto. Alhamdullilah we're not dependent appointments from Villa Somalia whatsoever. Some of this hub is going to Cadale :rejoice:
It’s Odowaa who sacked him sxb not Bixi.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Walalo you are wrong, even if Farmaajo controlled the whole south, he wouldn't attack SL. He would repeat the same history as Siyaad. This dispute will only have a political resolution be it independence or Special administrative status which can help Somaliland deal with the rest of the world like Taiwan.

taiwan is going to become china in the next few years to a decade, don’t be fooled by the west.

I think a great majority of Somalis think like you do, they would not want to see a war waged on other Somalis over a political dispute.
However, the reality is there are certain loud elements within Somalia, predominantly of one tribe, who would want to bring SL back by any means. Farmaajo is firmly within this group. If he had an army capable of subduing Somaliland today, he would have used it already. He has made his enmity to Somaliland and its people publicly known.
We hope for a peaceful, political resolution as well, but if Somalia wants a war, we're ready.

I think a great majority of Somalis think like you do, they would not want to see a war waged on other Somalis over a political dispute.
However, the reality is there are certain loud elements within Somalia, predominantly of one tribe, who would want to bring SL back by any means. Farmaajo is firmly within this group. If he had an army capable of subduing Somaliland today, he would have used it already. He has made his enmity to Somaliland and its people publicly known.
We hope for a peaceful, political resolution as well, but if Somalia wants a war, we're ready.
Somaliland is a stable region, so you guys might be ready to fight off an invasion from Puntland or even Somalia as a whole, but why would Farmaajo attack Somaliland when Al Shabab will use it as an opportunity to wage large scall invasive attacks given that the Somali army is heavily constrated in the north. Farmaajo would fall in a weeks time if he attacked Somaliland. Just like Sadaam inavded Kuwait.

You also don't consider the fact that the Somali army wouldn't follow his orders had he even done that. I'm darood too and I wouldn't fire a bullet in Somaliland which I'm technically from.

You also don't consider the fact that the Somali army wouldn't follow his orders had he even done that. I'm Daroodtoo and I wouldn't fire a bullet in Somaliland which I'm technically from.
We're ignorant and prideful, a recipe for disaster don't forget that sub-Saharan lives are cheap.

As long as Farmajos mooryan militia will not get access to these equipments and use it to further al Shabaab presence I'm more then happy .
In these times I belive china would be a stronger partner to the good folks of banadir and its environs unlike the americans who are now weak and would bow down to the Qataris.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
It’s Odowaa who sacked him sxb not Bixi.

Again an fb post? lol. The post says nothing about Odowaa. Just a waceysle guy with some unwarranted calaacal and more so over his jufo Ali Gaaf not getting that many positions in fgs and sna

0.jpg

xiljwareejin.jpg

^Here sna xilwareejin letter the last time there was change at 27th division. Ill try find the video

^Here is the xilwareejin letter before the above when General Koronto became the taliye. Facebook posts taliye luguma naqdo lol.

Again an fb post? lol. The post says nothing about Odowaa. Just a waceysle guy with some unwarranted calaacal and more so over his jufo Ali Gaaf not getting that many positions in fgs and sna

View attachment 217697
View attachment 217698

^Here sna xilwareejin letter the last time there was change at 27th division. Ill try find the video

^Here is the xilwareejin letter before the above when General Koronto became the taliye. Facebook posts taliye luguma naqdo lol.
It’s official sxb, ku seexo taas my brother

The paper is official and you will see the Xil-Wareejin next week.

Wax dhib ah ma jiro, It’s part of the agreements. :trumpsmirk: