Chinese scientists created ‘monkey pigs’ by adding primate cells to pig embryos

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
BBXSGF6.img

Exclusive: Two pigs engineered to have monkey cells born in China.

Not really seeing the monkey part.

Still its interesting that China has taken charge in this research while in America we got our lawmakers scared they are offending Jesus.

Acudubillah

We're truly living in end times.

@Mukhalas

It’s for the well-being and health of humans and I thought it’s halal in Islam for pigs extracted fat to be used as medicine in order to cure patients and save their lives. Do you know when king Abdulasis introduced the Radio to Saudi Arabia a century ago, the clergy revolted and told him that it’s dajaals medium of communication and the end of the world. No end of the world in sight yet. Embrace the wonders of technology.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I dont wanna live in this world no more, absolutely horrifying :(

Not really seeing the monkey part.

Still its interesting that China has taken charge in this research while in America we got our lawmakers scared they are offending Jesus.

@kickz

The Chinese scientists in collaboration with Italian and Russian scientists are working on head transplants in China. No other western or eastern scientists would be permitted to do such research in their countries, imagine If they succeed!! China will be leading the world in bio-medicine within the next few decades.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I wish the West done more of these experiments.

Indhoyar have little creativity so not banking on a major breakthrough from there.

My family line has recurring health issue called dying which I'm trying to avoid.
These are the people who made the compass, gunpowder, paper, and the printing press. Do not disrespect lol

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
@Mukhalas

It’s for the well-being and health of humans and I thought it’s halal in Islam for pigs extracted fat to be used as medicine in order to cure patients and save their lives. Do you know when king Abdulasis introduced the Radio to Saudi Arabia a century ago, the clergy revolted and told him that it’s dajaals medium of communication and the end of the world. No end of the world in sight yet. Embrace the wonders of technology.
This is disgusting najas khinziir, why post this in islamic somali forum?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Forum has no islam attached to it. Most of us including me are Muslim but this website is not tied to Islam whatsoever

@Mukhalas

I know this traditional sheikh who used to preach that Muslims donating blood and organs to the kuffars are haram and the irony was he had a defective heart and finally they got him a heart from a young white non-Muslim guy who died after a car accident. He made a u-turn and started preaching, ‘it is incumbent on Muslims to donate blood and organs to save the lives of our fellow human beings’. When need arises, you might change your tune too.

Mukhalas

@Mukhalas

I know this traditional sheikh who used to preach that Muslims donating blood and organs to the kuffars are haram and the irony was he had a defective heart and finally they got him a heart from a young white non-Muslim guy who died after a car accident. He made a u-turn and started preaching, ‘it is incumbent on Muslims to donate blood and organs to save the lives of our fellow human beings’. When need arises, you might change your tune too.
There's a difference between a human being and a dofaar.

I would donate blood to save the life of any human being irrespective of his religion.

What is your angle here aussie?

Yes I would.

@Mukhalas

Then why are you complaining about the thread? It’s halal for Muslims to inject themselves with pigs fat if it is medicinal, why not accept their organs if one is dying and needs it? You are allowed and can eat the qaansiir if you’re starving to death, so what’s the difference here? You just wanted to insult me for trivial reasons and you did, now, go away please.

Mukhalas

@Mukhalas

Then why are you complaining about the thread? It’s halal for Muslims to inject themselves with pigs fat if it is medicinal, why not accept their organs if one is dying and needs it? You are allowed and can eat the qaansiir if you’re starving to death, so what’s the difference here? You just wanted to insult me for trivial reasons and you did, now, go away please.
As a real muslim, aren't you disgusted by the sight of dofaar?

As a real muslim, aren't you disgusted by the sight of dofaar?

@Mukhalas

You were only told not to eat them, why would you be disgusted with them of god’s creation? You are told not to eat many other animals, are you disgusted with them all?

What do you think of Alshabaab’s fatwa of telling Somalis to eat hyenas!

Trending