Chinese restaurant in Ethiopia that bans Ethiopians

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
That's stupid pretty much all their business gone unless Ethiopians don't eat indoyhaar food

giphy.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

bruh, such utter disrespect.

someon should ask him why they decided to open a restaurant in Ethiopia, there's enough bats in china

If you think the White man violated Africa, wait till you see what the Chinese man does

:lolbron:

Unlike the White man who can be reasonable and have compassion, you see none of that with China.

They don't even pretend to not be racist.

At least Europeans like to think of themselves as not racist ("I have a Black friend!").....the Chinese would just call you a monkey and try to seize your land.

Alluring

Sayonara
If you think the White man violated Africa, wait till you see what the Chinese man does

:lolbron:

Unlike the White man who can be reasonable and have compassion, you see none of that with China.

They don't even pretend to not be racist.

At least Europeans like to think of themselves as not racist ("I have a Black friend!").....the Chinese would just call you a monkey and try to seize your land.
If the Chinese were slave owners, I guarantee that Africans would still be colonized & enslaved to this day.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
5’5, 2 inched, slit eyed yellow monkeys are getting too much confidence, Africans are the biggest pussies :farmajoyaab:
how can you be discriminated against in your own country and sit down and make a twitter postg :mjlol:

I would go to the nearest ethiopian on the street and tell them what's going on. Within 5 mins I'd have a mob of 50 guys ready to storm the restaurant.

Trending