Chinese reaction to the Christchurch Mosque terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Mosques are allowed in places like Christchurch, New Zealand but are churches allowed in places like Islamabad, Pakistan? If Christian majority countries allow mosques then Muslim majority countries should allow churches, it's only fair.
New Zealand is a secular country :mahubowtf:

Well, Kenya is a Bantu nation, Tanzanians are Bantus, So are Ugandans and Rwandans. Do you see the connections, now? :vo3yidw:

@Ugaaso

You (Somalis) want the rights and respected to be citizens of so many countries and yet, you want to forcefully expel Muslim Somali Bantus who lived in Somalia for many generations. Can you see the illogic of your argument?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Mosques are allowed in places like Christchurch, New Zealand but are churches allowed in places like Islamabad, Pakistan? If Christian majority countries allow mosques then Muslim majority countries should allow churches, it's only fair.

You are a dirty scumbag, but then again, what can i expect from a hateful ex-muslim. I just love it when non-muslims and their ex-muslim buddies bring the whole "but are churches and temples allowed in Muslim countries?" argument. A simple Google maps search will tell you that there are in fact Churches in Pakistan:

Screenshot_20190318-071312_Maps.jpg

As you can clearly see, there are about a dozen or more churches in all of Pakistan. Heck, theres even a chruch deep in rural "terrorist heartland" Taliban controlled rural Afghanistan:

Screenshot_20190318-071342_Maps.jpg

Every single muslim country in this planet has places of worship for people of other faiths. The only Muslim countries that, that's not the case os Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Somalia. And the reason these countries dont have them, is simply because, there are no worshippers of other faiths. I mean, you can only build a church or temple, if it can be filled.

In any case, 3/60 countries not having a places of worship for other faiths is not a bad record, heck i can find more than 10 countries in Europe where there are no such thing as Mosques, some places even ban Islam.

You are a dirty scumbag, but then again, what can i expect from a hateful ex-muslim. I just love it when non-muslims and their ex-muslim buddies bring the whole "but are churches and temples allowed in Muslim countries?" argument. A simple Google maps search will tell you that there are in fact Churches in Pakistan:

View attachment 69137

As you can clearly see, there are about a dozen or more churches in all of Pakistan. Heck, theres even a chruch deep in rural "terrorist heartland" Taliban controlled rural Afghanistan:

View attachment 69139

Every single muslim country in this planet has places of worship for people of other faiths. The only Muslim countries that, that's not the case os Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Somalia. And the reason these countries dont have them, is simply because, there are no worshippers of other faiths. I mean, you can only build a church or temple, if it can be filled.

In any case, 3/60 countries not having a places of worship for other faiths is not a bad record, heck i can find more than 10 countries in Europe where there are no such thing as Mosques, some places even ban Islam.
Then we should allow churches to be built in places like Mogadishu and other cities in Somalia so that Somali Christians can have a place of worship.

The mistake is in expecting anything humane to come from idol worshippers.

They are the most spiritually bankrupt people on Earth.

Then we should allow churches to be built in places like Mogadishu and other cities in Somalia so that Somali Christians can have a place of worship.

Stop trying to get Somalia to emulate the west, when it's nowhere near ready or even the same culturally. Building a Somali church and harbouring supposed Somali Christians will just be a call for action violent xenophobes. If Somali hotels & mosques are attacked what makes you think a church will stand longer than a day?
Another thing is most church ruins in Mgdshu are just remnants of a colonial era, so why should the people treat it with respect or compassion? They should be demolished and revitalised.

The chinase a like a disease, they are everywhere in their millions,
They have been coming to USA for a long time illegally.
There millions pest of Chinese in USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, Millions in Africa, Carribean truly everywhere. They need to contained like Ebola/Aids virus. nacalda indhaha yar yar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending