Chinese man gets beaten For Calling Blacks Monkey In Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on that brother. That slap was so satisfying.
giphy.gif

I wish those other coons didn't stop him. They should have joined the Kenyan dude with the beat down. How can these chinks come to Africa and have the audacity to disrespect Africans?
:westbrookwtf:

Good on that brother. That slap was so satisfying.
giphy.gif

I wish those other coons didn't stop him. They should have joined the Kenyan dude with the beat down. How can these chinks come to Africa and have the audacity to disrespect Africans?
:westbrookwtf:
they dragged him like a child. He was so scared he looked like a simp. I was angry when that started to white knight

Who gave chinks the confidence to call blacks monkeys when they legit look like yellow monkeys
:mjlol::drakelaugh: Good for him anyway. Kenyans are generally respectful people but if you mess with them they won't take your shit.

Who gave chinks the confidence to call blacks monkeys when they legit look like yellow monkeys
:mjlol::drakelaugh: Good for him anyway. Kenyans are generally respectful people but if you mess with them they won't take your shit.
they are not nice people. they give other africans a hard time. They started to fight back the chinese after they saw the trend of being called n iggers and monkeys

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I have been to Kenya and they were pretty respectful and were never rude.
they are not nice people. they give other africans a hard time. They started to fight back the chinese after they saw the trend of being called n iggers and monkeys
Nah, compared to other bantu countries. They're really respectful people and somewhat maskiins.. Tanzanians are more respectful tho. talking from experience

they dragged him like a child. He was so scared he looked like a simp. I was angry when that started to white knight
They really think Africans are retarded or something. That they can bully Bantu and they will get scared because they have white skin. Really feel bad for xin ping, when will he realise it's a bad idea to send the Chinese rednecks to Africa. At least I would send civilised Chinese that want to work with the africans instead of sending ppl that just want to profit off of African money.

he is probably gonna have mental illness after that slap. His brain is bleeding with in its self
Chinese are already autistic. Proof is they call things like it is and expect no repercussions. The also take things literally so for an autistic person if they hear a white person call blacks monkeys then they will really believe it.

:mjlol:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I have been to Kenya and they were pretty respectful and were never rude.
imagine if it was a group of African Americans and an asian called them monkey. One of'em slaps him, do u think the others will sympathize with him and come to his aid..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts