Chinese man deported after slandering Kenya & their President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Looooooooooooooooooooooool At the Kenyan Interviewer. The way he said.... Hhhhmmmm....like a Monkey?????

Excuse me, being a racist is not a crime. or is it in Kenya? Then i am not visiting mombasa next summer. This is outrageous

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You sound like a white hick:what:

this gif
what.png
,,,,,,,,,,,,had me cracking upppppppppppppppp

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Good on them. If an immigrant is gonna come to a country, they better respect the natives who live there.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hilarious but if this ch*nk tried that in Somalia, he would've been enslaved and have his testicles castrated. Oh wait, they have nothing down there.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Well done on praising your President. Shaolin was right
:mjlol::pachah1::russ:
My President is Ahmed Mohamed Islam:salute: & I'm a Somali national waryaa. Although Uhuru is a good man he is not my President. With your remarks you're are advocating for colonial borders. :ivers:

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Lovely neighbors:trumpsmirk:
Fahad I don’t care if you identify as Somali-Kenyan from NEP I have a problem when you bad mouth my country and president hiding behind qabil your loyal to Kenya why are you involved in Somali politics go to a Kenyan forum samahani shoga wewe enda wewe ama nionyeshe somali pasipoti bana:ufdup:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Fahad I don’t care if you identify as Somali-Kenyan from NEP I have a problem when you bad mouth my country and president hiding behind qabil your loyal to Kenya why are you involved in Somali politics go to a Kenyan forum samahani shoga wewe enda wewe ama nionyeshe somali pasipoti bana:ufdup:
Mimi ni somali tafadhaali chukoa makofi yangu wasiwasi juu ya gedo:ufdup: taka taka um ba waay waay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts