Chinese Communism: Deep State Evil Incarnate [Ep5]

MUTE the parts where there's music playing. If you do otherwise, I am not responsible.

Of course, I don't like the bits where there's music (it's okay to watch as long as you mute those parts) but other than that....

I think this is extremely interesting and fascinating. It helps to explain a lot about the dangers of COMMUNISM as well as the evil of Communism in China.

A lot of Chinese think Mao and the commies in China were going against the establishment or whatever but I think they were clearly working on behalf of the NWO.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

MUTE the parts where there's music playing. If you do otherwise, I am not responsible.

Of course, I don't like the bits where there's music (it's okay to watch as long as you mute those parts) but other than that....

I think this is extremely interesting and fascinating. It helps to explain a lot about the dangers of COMMUNISM as well as the evil of Communism in China.

A lot of Chinese think Mao and the commies in China were going against the establishment or whatever but I think they were clearly working on behalf of the NWO.
here picture of mao with his jewish advisor, Sidney Rittenberg
ULCOYHGHIEI6TIP6ZJDORVLTYA.jpg

whenever there revolutionary goverment/movement a certtain tribe are always involved with it.