Chinese blame Africans for Covi19

Fucking genetic dead-end, subhuman vermin wallahi. They're so unathletic, 6-7 of those insects couldn't take a single guy down. I WISH black twitter could get ahold of these videos sxb.

Fucking genetic dead-end, subhuman vermin wallahi. They're so unathletic, 6-7 of those insects couldn't take a single guy down. I WISH black twitter could get ahold of these videos sxb.

I want African nations to take some strong stance against Chinese ppl in Africa. Tax them harder, deport them, inspect their businesses regularly.

Also bring back your citizens, wallahi they've been getting abused for years if not decades.

Honestly sxb, I think Xi and the other bugs back at the Beijing hive might be getting nervous. They desperately need a scapegoat before the second wave of the virus hits China. But they're pushing this "foreigner caused the virus" narrative a little too hard. If foreign nationals start getting killed, their little "don't be racist roundeye" spiel flies out the window and nations will want their pound of flesh.

They probably can't afford to extend the lockdown any further and risk their economy shrinking another 9% in the second quarter. Their back's against the wall and I LOVE IT
:rejoice::rejoice:

Honestly sxb, I think Xi and the other bugs back at the Beijing hive might be getting nervous. They desperately need a scapegoat before the second wave of the virus hits China. But they're pushing this "foreigner caused the virus" narrative a little too hard. If foreign nationals start getting killed, their little "don't be racist roundeye" spiel flies out the window and nations will want their pound of flesh.

They probably can't afford to extend the lockdown any further and risk their economy shrinking another 9% in the second quarter. Their back's against the wall and I LOVE IT
:rejoice::rejoice:
A lot of companies are removing their manufacturing jobs out of China and bringing them in other Asian countries, Latin countries. That's going to make a huge dent in their economy no doubt.

They've done a good job for a little while in term of image by sending doctors abroad, but that shit ain't lasting. People see them for who they are, blaming America initially and now Africans, the same Africans who have the lowest infection rate in the world :mjohreally:

Come up fast, crash even faster:mjhaps:

A lot of companies are removing their manufacturing jobs out of China and bringing them in other Asian countries, Latin countries. That's going to make a huge dent in their economy no doubt.

They've done a good job for a little while in term of image by sending doctors abroad, but that shit ain't lasting. People see them for who they are, blaming America initially and now Africans, the same Africans who have the lowest infection rate in the world :mjohreally:

The communist party fucked up
BIGLY

Like how the f*ck do you allow it?!?:mindblown:
Why are you still holding her hand?!?!?:kanyehmm:

All what was missing his him holding that girls hand while the cadaan is fucking her and the cuck session is complete:wow:
It made me realize that Somalis aren’t that bad, you don’t see Faraxs crying as much as Asians or white people about their women or hating on them any chance they can get like black men. It’s almost poetic, the whites complain about the blacks and the Asians complain about the whites while no one wants their women. I’ve noticed most of them seem to hate being Asian or are usually very negative towards their male counterparts perhaps due to unresolved daddy issues I will never know.

It made me realize that Somalis aren’t that bad, you don’t see Faraxs crying as much as Asians or white people about their women or hating on them any chance they can get like black men. It’s almost poetic, the whites complain about the blacks and the Asians complain about the whites while no one wants their women. I’ve noticed most of them seem to hate being Asian or are usually very negative towards their male counterparts perhaps due to unresolved daddy issues I will never know.
The amount of times that I've heard an indhoyaar say she doesn't f*ck with Asians without even being asked anything about it :mindblown:

Japan about to devote 2.2billon moving production out of China and the health minister took shots at the WHO. I wish the Nips would invade China again sxb, the rape of Nanking 2.0 :pachah1:

Last edited:
Came across this funny video. Honestly feel sorry for the guy :drakelaugh:
jamal9

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Chinks are complete bugmen. They have an insect like mentality. They have no regard for human life or even the life of a child. Heres a video that demonstrates this. In the video a driver runs a woman over on purpose and nobody cares or even stops to check if she is ok. There is one of a child getting knocked over and laying there for hours before anyone comes near him, but that one I think would be removed as soon as I post it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. make sense for two reasons, everyone always looks for a scapegoat.
2. Chinese saw via the internet how they were getting beat up a month ago by blacks for simply being chinese.

2. Chinese saw via the internet how they were getting beat up a month ago by blacks for simply being chinese.
Most of the attacks on Asians in the US have been from blacks

Gtfo warya, a few chinks attacked by madoows teenagers is in no way comparable to bugmen evicting Africans for NO reason, and state-sanctioned fucking xenophobia. Get a grip.

Trending

Latest posts