Chinese are not human. No Soul.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Someone forwarded me a Chinese cooking a live dog. The dog is literally barking, while on a frying pan as the Chinese man was pouring spice water on the dog. On hot fire stove!

Can u believe this? Walaahi its unfortunate that the biggest population race in this earth is inhuman, without Religion or Imaan, basically devils. No souls.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are human
They just... have distasteful practices

distasteful practices??? Sweety this is not a matter of taste. This is life and death. Cooking a live dog, is not distasteful. I know u r thinking in the lens of a foodie, I am thinking in the lens of humanity practices and monstrous practices. By the way, the virus, every day is coming closer to u ma ha?>

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I saw that video before, I could not finish it and had to turn it off. It was so sad, but I wouldn't say all Chinese people do it, I wish the government steps up and does something about it. Cruelty to animals should never be tolerated :)

distasteful practices??? Sweety this is not a matter of taste. This is life and death. Cooking a live dog, is not distasteful. I know u r thinking in the lens of a foodie, I am thinking in the lens of humanity practices and monstrous practices. By the way, the virus, every day is coming closer to u ma ha?>
i'm sorry okay?
i take it back
i have the corona (i'm pretty sure i do)
:mjcry:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I saw that video before, I could not finish it and had to turn it off. It was so sad, but I wouldn't say all Chinese people do it, I wish the government steps up and does something about it. Cruelty to animals should never be tolerated :)

Shocker. Me and You agree. I also did not finish the video. I don't want it on my conscious lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i'm sorry okay?
i take it back
i have the corona (i'm pretty sure i do)
:mjcry:

You are forgiven. I don't think u have Corona huuno. U would be dead if u did. My sixir tells me your immune system will not handle it. Stay indoors.

Have you ever tasted fried cat?
Don’t judge before you speak.

Maybe it tastes like fried chicken bro you never know

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1584909288837.png

Someone forwarded me a Chinese cooking a live dog. The dog is literally barking, while on a frying pan as the Chinese man was pouring spice water on the dog. On hot fire stove!

Can u believe this? Walaahi its unfortunate that the biggest population race in this earth is inhuman, without Religion or Imaan, basically devils. No souls.

Here's chef Wang prepping today's lunch.
f*ck chinks.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Have you ever tasted fried cat?
Don’t judge before you speak.

Maybe it tastes like fried chicken bro you never know

I understand but even if someone was forcing and cooking a life cow in a big pan full hot oil while the poor animal is screaming in pain, I would still display the same emotions. It is simply not right my brother :)

I understand but even if someone was forcing and cooking a life cow in a big pan full hot oil while the poor animal is screaming in pain, I would still display the same emotions. It is simply not right my brother :)
I’m would die for some beef ribs rn nigga don’t toture me like that

@Basra Your hurting me eddo, take back your qashin.

It's not my fault Somali women are tabar yar maskiins. I want a strong lady oo howsha fulin karto at all costs :banderas:

Trending