China's stereotype of Somalia: chaotic utterly failed state that hates America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
china_africa_map.jpg

https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/09/30/china-africa-stereotype-map-chaotic-somalia-awesome-gambia/

At least their stereotype of Somalia is better than their stereotype of Ethiopia.lol

Compared to what they think about other countries chaotic ain't so bad :rudywhatever::rejoice:
when they have things like eat roasted monkey, so poor, disease and ebola:tuckerwtf::wtfguccimane:

Bruhhh

Southies have completely destroyed somali name

i wont disagree with this, we are one nation of people characterized by the capital city of mogadishu.
Everytime i hear little mogadishu in here and little mogadishu there. I cringe! f*ck it!!:jcoleno:
should we rename the country & ditch this italian crap and chose another capital!

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
i wont disagree with this, we are one nation of people characterized by the capital city of mogadishu.
Everytime i hear little mogadishu in here and little mogadishu there. I cringe! f*ck it!!:jcoleno:
should we rename the country & ditch this italian crap and chose another capital!

Most capital cities are actually not in financial hubs. They are normally more low key areas and as safe as can be.

Most capital cities are actually not in financial hubs. They are normally more low key areas and as safe as can be.

That is true! hence why mogadishu was the place for the civil war and violence. I think we should change our capital city.

Any suggestions?

At my previous job I had many Chinese colleagues (from China on work visas) and when they asked me where I was from and I said Somalia most of them (college educated) did not know where it was located.

Somalia? Where is that? :umwhat:

And I am like: :mindblown:

Ive heard some americans say the same thing, in mostly non somali populated areas they dont know about our country and who we are. Im talking specifically about the public.

i had multiple people in my classmate think that somalia is in Asia next to Bangladesh and India.

it reminds my off this video

Eastern Europe? :mindblown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Compared to many cities its has infrastructure very peaceful Very much a fast growing city. it is where the PL presidential palace and parliament is located . it is pretty much a local media and cultural hub.

But like Paragon said the area must be low key safe and not a financial hub. So no!!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Compared to many cities its has infrastructure very peaceful Very much a fast growing city. it is where the PL presidential palace and parliament is located . it is pretty much a local media and cultural hub.

But like Paragon said the area must be low key safe and not a financial hub. So no!!
There is no somali town that has infrastructure thats not financial hub:axvmm9o:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Chaotic is better than disease, cannibalism, eating monkeys. Loooooool.

Most people think Somalia is in Kenya or Egypt. :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending