China's horrifying future

Apollo

VIP

I'm against it for the West, but I'd like to see it being implemented in Somalia. However, you need a strong state for it and good tech infrastructure. I don't see it as that problematic. For instance, people who buy Khat should lose social credit scores.

Exodus

Alienist
I think Somalia needs this, seriously.
Try telling a random Abdi in Kismayo he can't chew Khat and he'll knock you out. The Chinese are incredibly domesticated on average compared to the average Somali, that's one of the biggest reasons why this works.

I'm against it for the West, but I'd like to see it being implemented in Somalia. However, you need a strong state for it and good tech infrastructure. I don't see it as that problematic. For instance, people who buy Khat should lose social credit scores.
I will personally grab an AK and fight it if it is brought to Somalia.

From its very inception, China has always been a highly centralised & strict civilisational state, they're only now utilising the modern technology at their disposal to keep it that way.

Apollo

VIP
From its very inception, China has always been a highly centralised & strict civilisational state, they're only now utilising the modern technology at their disposal to keep it that way.

I think there is some behavioral differences between West vs East Eurasians that is genetic. Shit like this can only work well in East Eurasian societies.

Exodus

Alienist
Watch the video, they show the benefits as well. It's not all bad.
The biggest problem with this, is who has the right to decide what is considered "good" and what is "bad"? A journalist who reported on corruption amongst top officials had his social credit reduced to 0, which meant he cannot leave the country, get a mortgage, send his kids to good schools, or even buy train tickets, anything that goes against the Government is "bad".

In a few generations, those with low credit score parents will be denied basic rights, and will eventually be discriminated against and ostracised. It's telling that it's MUCH easier to lose social credit than it is to gain it. China is literally trying to craft the perfect society in the eyes of their government, and thats some dystopian shit.

Macalin M

Out here
I think there is some behavioral differences between West vs East Eurasians that is genetic. Shit like this can only work well in East Eurasian societies.
Easter Eurasians could be similar to us. They still had tribal mindsets until not too long ago. We just need to evolve our minds and then East Africans could be very similar to them

yh deffo. They're bahaviours are natural imo. Even the ones that are nurtured in the West are still mellow and follow society, even if they get put in the ghetto. It's probably their Axumite genes :fittytousand:

Its not that simple. Romans & Ancient Greeks (especially Spartans) had very regimented & strict cultures compared to modern European societies, but there's always been loopholes & room for creativity in Western/European civilisation(s). Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy attempted to revive the old Spartan spirit in Europeans.

Whereas, East Asia(especially China) was significantly more bureaucratic which stifiled creativity & eventually allowed the West to surpass them in terms of technology etc.

There's no positives to this. This is only gonna lead to a dystopian society no matter how u look at it. The Chinese gov has been working to get to this point, the shit they've done to millions of their citizens throughout their Communist regime shows u what path they're going to.

Also, East Asinas are so high in population wtf wllahi they're trying to outbreed us and turn us into their slaves. We need to attack ASAP warya Turkey will back us up :fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
alhamdulillah im somali and not chinese

i feel bad for the people that want freedom in the their country

Taiwan are the Somalilanders of China. But they pretend to be the real China, it's like the Hargeisa government claiming to be the real Somalia and disavowing Mogadishu.

Trending