China taking over Zambia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaahi watching the video, it reminds me the White people of 18th century in America. The George Washington and their slave. A BBC camera is following Chinese people living in Zambia and Farming. He brought his mom and his mom complained why is their skin so dark? His 4 year old chinse son came before the camera with the son of a zambia watch man. The Chinese father was so attentive to his son. And the camera man had to ask -- and who is this kid next to him?

Oh this one is my watch man's son. lol

How helpless is Africa walle.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Watching the video, i know it is not right the Chinese are there, but my question is --what do Zambians or Africans have as an option? The Chinese claim this is a win win situation, i kinda agree reluctantly walaahi.

Because beggars cannot be choosers. :(
1617813822609.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They would have an option if african governments weren't so useless and greedy

Before the govt, the people must be useless. Minority are minority for a reason.

For example-- the most blessed minority and richest-- Saudi Arabia---they always import engineers and tech people from Germany or Europe. The Kaabaah is being remodeled by Gaalos who dont wipe their fuuto with water. What does that tell you about the supremacy of brains?

Before the govt, the people must be useless. Minority are minority for a reason.

For example-- the most blessed minority and richest-- Saudi Arabia---they always import engineers and tech people from Germany or Europe. The Kaabaah is being remodeled by Gaalos who dont wipe their fuuto with water. What does that tell you about the supremacy of brains?
Walahi I remember watching the video on YouTube.
The gold layers on the kaabaah or hotel, if I remember which one, was made by a Italian engineer :snoop:

Walaahi watching the video, it reminds me the White people of 18th century in America. The George Washington and their slave. A BBC camera is following Chinese people living in Zambia and Farming. He brought his mom and his mom complained why is their skin so dark? His 4 year old chinse son came before the camera with the son of a zambia watch man. The Chinese father was so attentive to his son. And the camera man had to ask -- and who is this kid next to him?

Oh this one is my watch man's son. lol

How helpless is Africa walle.

as long as they don’t touch Somali i’m good :kanyeshrug: we got enough problems on our plate

halwa

✨🌙
They’re poor so they have no other option but what is the government doing sitting back and watching modern day labour happening in their own backyard? I’ve noticed Africans have no backbone when it comes to ajnabis profiting off of their backs (they probably get paid comfortably to look the other way). Indhoyars are business savvy but always feel entitled.

Trending