China Simulates Full Attack on Taiwan and surrounds island with land forces

attash

Amaan Duule
Reer Murica, what's your excuse to avoid the draft when the war with China pops off? Personally, I would probably go with "religious reasons" because I heard that's allowed :lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reer Murica, what's your excuse to avoid the draft when the war with China pops off? Personally, I would probably go with "religious reasons" because I heard that's allowed :lol:

Transgenders (men that turn into women in particular) still have to enlist 😭💀 Ain’t that fucking crazy

“US citizens or immigrants who are assigned male at birth and changed their gender to female are still required to register. Individuals who are assigned female at birth and changed their gender to male are not required to register.”

Source (US government website btw)

:rejoice:So now they recognize the diff between males and females but not during sports tho hmmm 🤔 makes ya think

attash

Amaan Duule
Transgenders (men that turn into women in particular) still have to enlist 😭💀 Ain’t that fucking crazy

“US citizens or immigrants who are assigned male at birth and changed their gender to female are still required to register. Individuals who are assigned female at birth and changed their gender to male are not required to register.”

Source (US government website btw)

:rejoice:So now they recognize the diff between males and females but not during sports tho hmmm 🤔 makes ya think
There's no escape :bell:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.

No it would be a very unwise idea to launch a draft because american already know about foreign conflicts they would not be pleased to fight for a country like taiwan. Wlhi china could take them over in 1 day tbh the only motivator would be the microchips thats it. I wouldnt be suprised if they were bombed in order for china not to get them. But yes vietname afghanistan many many more it wont be happening and if a draft happens God knows bro I will look into the motherlands

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
China been watching from the sidelines how Russia invaded Ukraine with little consequences from the West.

Financial sanctions doesn't work on a country that has China and India aka the 2nd and 5th largest global economies as allies.

Israel has completely lost the narrative it's a pariah state, Ukraine is almost landlocked. China prepping on Taiwan. All on Biden's watch :trumpsmirk:

China been watching from the sidelines how Russia invaded Ukraine with little consequences from the West.

Israel has completely lost the narrative it's a pariah state, Ukraine is almost landlocked. China prepping on Taiwan. All on Biden's watch :trumpsmirk:
The 2020s has to be the most shittest decade of this century

Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
It won't be the kind you can watch from your home

Allahu musta'an is all I can say
I seriously doubt the US would use nukes on China over Taiwan. I also doubt that China would dare to invade Taiwan. China man is doing too much fake gorilla chest beatings

Trending

Latest posts