China proposes teaching masculinity to boys as state is alarmed by changing gender roles

Xaruun

VIP
Obviously feminazis are against this :bell:

"Boys don't need masculinity education," said Lü Pin, the founder of China's largest feminist advocacy media channel, Feminist Voices, which was banned by Chinese censors in 2018.

"The concept of masculinity forces every man to be tough, which excludes and harms men with other types of characteristics," she said. "It also reinforces men's hegemony, control and position over women, which goes against gender equality."

"Boys don't need masculinity education," said Lü Pin, the founder of China's largest feminist advocacy media channel, Feminist Voices, which was banned by Chinese censors in 2018.

"The concept of masculinity forces every man to be tough, which excludes and harms men with other types of characteristics," she said. "It also reinforces men's hegemony, control and position over women, which goes against gender equality."
“gender is a social construct” type energy

as long as its allows boys to cry i dont give a f*ck

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
4x1devtlxeb41.jpg

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Somalis should rebrand themselves as this it’s never too late!!!!!!

madows? They were doing fine until rap was made

why? They invest and help Muslim countries after they get nuked by the Americans who preach democracy
Any country that hurts my brethren f*ck them

Somalis should rebrand themselves as this it’s never too late!!!!!!

madows? They were doing fine until rap was made

why? They invest and help Muslim countries after they get nuked by the Americans who preach democracy
nah rap was made in the 1960s after segretion ended so it is not rap fault

SHITTT WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS BRING BUT BUT THE USA DO U NOT REALIZE I SAID ANYONE WHO HURTS MY BRETHREN
Anyone? Including the Uk? And other European nations? USA? Several Asian nations list goes on including those who torment Somalis since we are mainly Muslim

Sounds like you are unaware that many countries target Muslims:qri8gs7:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Anyone? Including the Uk? And other European nations? USA? Several Asian nations list goes on including those who torment Somalis since we are mainly Muslim

Sounds like you are unaware that many countries target Muslims:qri8gs7:
CAN U READ MY NIGGA

Trending