China lands on the dark side of the moon

They have 105 IQ.

It's not fair comparing Somalia to China. China have had great civilization for thousands of years.

Somalia on the other hand...

They have 105 IQ.

It's not fair comparing Somalia to China. China have had great civilization for thousands of years.

Maybe on average, but we have plenty of High IQ Somalis who can take over the government and model it like China's. You can't have camel herders in government with sub zero IQ.

They have 105 IQ.

Half a century ago their nation was a shithole, worse than us. It is not about them being inherently better than us it is that they got their act together and had their country reach new heights (though their way of doing so isn't to my liking)

You must also be oblivious to the many great civilizations Somalis have had during our history.

or should i say "our" because I doubt that you are really Somali

Half a century ago their nation was a shithole, worse than us. It is not about them being inherently better than us it is that they got their act together and had their country reach new heights (though their way of doing so isn't to my liking)

You must also be oblivious to the many great civilizations Somalis have had during our history.

or should i say "our" because I doubt that you are really Somali

You are really downplaying China by even comparing them to us lol.

You think we're capable of the stuff they've done throughout history?

Also what makes you think I'm not Somali? Not being delusional means I'm not Somali?

You are really downplaying China by even comparing them to us lol.

You think we're capable of the stuff they've done throughout history?

Also what makes you think I'm not Somali? Not being delusional means I'm not Somali?
Do i think we are able to do what they have done and more? Of course i do, unless you see us as inferior to them (which I believe you do) you shouldn't disagree with the sentiment at all. If they were at such a low state just decades ago and were able to become a superpower then it shouldnt be a surprise that i believe we can get better as a nation as well and reach heights. (Obviously not in the same path/way as China did) What is it that you believe that you are not delusional about anyway?

Trending