China Killing Africans, Steal Land, Banning Blacks

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
october-2018-berlin-africa-is-not-for-sale-is-written-on-the-poster-picture-id1055482786

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not only do we hail from Africa, We hail from the biggest turd in Africa.

Not only do we hail from Africa, We hail from the biggest turd in Africa.
You’re underestimating how much worse other countries have it. Congo is rampart with cannibalism and is incredibly dangerous, people go missing especially women the DRC being labeled as the most dangerous place on Earth to be a women and that’s including places on the planet wherein women are actively abducted or kidnapped as part of their culture.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You’re underestimating how much worse other countries have it. Congo is rampart with cannibalism and is incredibly dangerous, people go missing especially women the DRC being labeled as the most dangerous place on Earth to be a women and that’s including places on the planet wherein women are actively abducted or kidnapped as part of their culture.
Brooooo that is one of the few countries worse than Somalia allow it kkkkkkkk u kill me

china is running out of resources and space so they're developing africa for themselves and are doing whatever it takes to wipe out the african population! spread this video:it0tdo8:

Okay i clicked on your link, but what the f*ck is this shady website? what the f*ck are the video options on the side?
Skærmbillede 2020-04-17 kl. 3.44.50 AM.png

Trending

Latest posts